LOTR Rings of Power News

Alright so a couple of trailers came out now and I’m loving the flashbacks with Galadriel of the 1rst age, so I’m having second thoughts? Should I watch it?

I would rather shit in a pillowcase for a month and use it as my pillow , than watch that show

3 Likes

That’s the spirit!

I’m not a huge lord of the rings fan , I have seen them all , but anything sold on politics? I give a wide birth and laugh at the terrible reviews .

I did watch the new resident evil series , not in your face woke , but the show itself sucked enough

1 Like

as soon as jade stepped out the car she started bitching about white people

Im sure there’s a joke to be found in the colorfully haired vegan being attacked by zombie animals somewhere but I cant sit through 8 hours of these shows no one’s meant to watch

The RE franchise is about high school bullying and the T virus is an antidepressant apparently

2 Likes

Not an antidepressant as such , you just need to eat brains and you cheer right up

I would willingly subject myself to the Boba Fett/Power Ranger comedy hour 50 times before watching this coat hanger abortion of a show that was literally made to destroy the legacy of the world’s creator and defecate in the eyes of its fans. Its made to cater to the lowest forms of life, as evidenced by its panel of “influencers” ( Science, I wish these people could just go. the fuck. away.) on YouTube. A travesty is what it is. That’s NOT Galadriel (the Lady of Light), that’s NOT Lord Elrond, they’re NOTHING like they were written to be. Having a character experience a life-changing shift LATE in life is one thing, because their core is already established and the goal is to return to the person they once were/regain their status etc, but going back and retconning a character to their core (who you also had zero hand in creating) is messy horse shit and should be passed by without so much as a 5 second glimpse.

3 Likes

You don’t understand. In order to be a strong and empowered wahmen, you have to discard all femininity, grace and the like and start acting like a man and fighting with a huge sword. The Galadriel from the books and Peter Jackson’s movies? Totally weak and basically ruled by her husband.

Remember, men and women are the same so we have to destroy what makes femininity and women great and force them to be shittier versions of men. The REAL women are the men who try to “act” like women in some kinda crude simulacrum and defile what makes actual women great.

1 Like

Real whamen have 🍆s apparently

1 Like

1 Like

accepted-jonah-hill

This is basically it now. The template for Whamen characters.

1 Like

Unless you wanna be extremely disappointed if say no.

1 Like

Sorry I haven’t been updating but I go to this guy for news

Keep up to date

They fired a lore expert because he called them out for getting everything wrong. The whole goal of these showrunners is to undo Tolkeins legacy. Leftists/gender idealogists/“progressives” can not create anything of their own, they can only infect and destroy or claim that shit from the past was “always woke” in a twisted version of stolen valor.

3 Likes

Kinda like how Satan can’t create either, only pervert!

3 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

Agreed.

1 Like

Which is a core theme of Tolkeins work. Evil can not create anything, it can only twist and corrupt what was already there. GRANTED, only Illuvatar could actually create things from nothing in the lore but you get the point.

1 Like

Of course. I’m an old fart, I remember all this from classical reading classes.

2 Likes

This is the new tagline for everything

ACKSHUALLY TERMINATOR WAS ALWAYS WOKE

3 Likes