Love letter to illFonic

Please. Fix. This.

3 Likes

That’s par for the course at this point. The game is broken trash both from a technical standpoint and balance standpoint. Sorry that happened man

Yeah im gradualy playing less and less. The fuckiery of bugs glitches, shit optimization and damage output, is trash

3 Likes

You should get modern warfare. Maybe I’m just a simpleton but battle Royale is super fun and tense. And it actually works. No bugs in sight. Oh, and the aiming is SO smooth. I actually feel decent with a controller when I play it

Damn that sucks

They also need to do something about Predator blood

Looks ridiculous

Games been horribly broken in every conceivable way for months and all we get is shitty paid DLC. No balance fixes. No meaningful content. Not ONE fucking bug fix in the last “update.” What a fucking slap to the face to the players who have slogged through this trash heap since release, watching it get more and more bugs and the FT get more and more asswiping. 🖕

Its so hard not to put it down bc predator, next to alien is my favorite crearure/sci-fi monster/fiilm…
Illfonic literally cashed us all out and will continue that way of business. AT this point its just getting stale SUPER stale. and its pushing me away sadly.

I do have modern warfare. Not much a cod fan more battlefield. But wanted something more “modern” style of gun gamplay.
I will agree warzone is pretty smooth, intense and fun.

1 Like

Blocked by x frame options policy?
Ya idk how to fix that.

Damn that sucks man but you’re on PC right? Hey @MassImpact124 I thought this kind of shit only happens to PS4 players, weird right? Almost like it’s just the game that is filled with bugs.

1 Like

Lmao what have you done

1 Like

2 Likes

I just want to see what kind of bullshit he’ll say to try disregard to this guys problems and say that the game’s perfect.

1 Like

I feel bad for console port controller jank when they’ve got COD and Apex that handle fine with controller. Idk why devs want their game clunky on console, or do they actually think its feels ok?

I’ve run into similar shit on the FT side using weapons like the Mercenary 87 AR. I end up not being able to do or interact with anything in the game. I was only able to use my knife for some reason.

One match, i ended up being left behind because i was unable to interact with the rope. Shit like that.

Well, I managed to fix it. By opening task manager.
I have no idea how the hell it helped.

This is the first shooter I’ve ever played on a console. I was all PC before. I thought the shitty clunky aiming was just standard on controllers. Turns out…not so much. It was quite eye opening playing Modern Warfare. Such a huge difference in quality.

1 Like

Hopefully the new hotfix got rid of all these issues

1 Like