LOW PC GRAPHICS COMPARISON

@Courier @OldKingHamlet

Here is the definitive proof of what low graphics settings does, while i dont claim that low pc settings make pred visible when hes invisible, because that has been debunked. I will say this i saw with my own eyes what LOW GRAPHICS actually does, and well results speak for themselves.

Its a short video about 6 minutes, but if you cant wait go to the 2:00 minute mark and see for yourselves, while its not cheating it is pretty exploitable.

3 Likes

…so that sucks. So just have crossplay off or fuck it just loose always.

I will admit I’ve done this in the past when I was a FT main. Gives you a massive advantage - you can see across the map and pred, if on the move, is perfectly visable against the ground.

EDTIT : @Courier @OldKingHamlet, we all know its there for low-end PC and that is understandable, but mayby make predator cloak not render at distance if graphics are set to low? Idk, make it 100% invisible, moveing or not, at the same distance where foliage is not rendered? Just a thought, not sure if possible to impliment.

1 Like

I don’t get what im seeing here. How is this a comparison of someones ability to play the game while on LOW settings?
Why dont you compare a chase on foot between a predator running and jumping away from you and going into camo mode on both LOW settings…then on HIGH and have the FT guy try to shoot and chase him.
Compare the results…tell us WHY it becomes an advantage and give us a percentage of how much more of an advantage did it bring.

and think critically. You might just end up responding with…“I just see more colours in the camo on high settings.”

1 Like

I think people mean the outline is more visible but I actually started looking online. And I see that most predators just fun around and dont use the camouflage appropriately or stop to plan out an action. I think most recordings of the low settings are against predators that like to bum rush. I don’t know. I guess we should just test it.