Maintenance - Jan 7th plus Twitter tweet

Maintenance - Jan 7th

JANUARY HOTFIX!!!???

5 Likes

Don’t jump the gun

It’s server maintenance

At least they gave us a notice this time, just think how many threads of people losing their shit that they could have prevented the other day if they just did this.

1 Like

I don’t think it was intentional for the servers to go down

Someone might have tripped over the cord causing the whole system to shut down, or something

1 Like

Then they could have at least notified everyone saying “there’s an issue that we’re trying to resolve and as a result the servers will be down momentarily, we will keep you updated” or whatever else they could come up with. It shouldn’t be that hard to tweet something like that or post it here on the forums instead of leaving everyone completely in the dark as they usually do.

1 Like

Instead they replied to Twitter complaints, and not publicly saying shit

3 Likes

At least it didn’t go silent like the other day for 7 - 9 hours…

Thank you for the update @Courier @OldKingHamlet @IllFonic

1 Like

It’s posted here on the forum? (Server maintenance for tmrw)

Oh yesterday… yea that was a shit show.

They seem to be ignoring anything remotely not positive and just allowing their product to squish ANY negativity surrounding their game.

That is so Illfonic XDDDDD

1 Like

This gives me a glimmer of hope not going to lie, I recently started booting the game up again as a result of my little brother getting it for Christmas.
Not too surprisingly my beloved bow is still broke, and my loadouts keep resetting but despite that I was indeed having a good time playing FT with my bro 😁 so now I place my hope token on this Maint. And am wishing for the Best 👍😎
P.s. how youse guys been? Kept you waiting huh?

Are your FT specializations resetting as well, because mine didn’t reset. I now I have assault with field medic, Scout with amphibious, support with sniper, and Recon with leader

1 Like

Yes first link (in News topic)

As for yesterdays problem this the only acknowledgment

2 Likes

So far only my Dutches on the FT side but my Preds are a crap shoot there doesn’t seem to be a rhyme or reason to it all the weapons stay and the perks but my gear and my customizations reset its not the worst but it is slightly irritating

Yeah my stuff glitched out the other day, I posted it here
Glitch with interesting results

1 Like

Lol there I am at the bottom.