Make a more interesting Hunt mode

For Pred

Add the ability to disrupt FT objectives, forcing them to hunt down and kill the pred as the only way to win the match

Target isolation should spot AI (confusing Preds) and Objectives (in order to disrupt FT mission). It also needs to spot longer and maybe put a red indicator on FT’s next objective.

At some point AI got nerfed to not activate camp alarms as quickly as they saw the pred. This needs to comeback. Sometimes you’ll hover uncloaked around AI for over a minute and they still won’t activate an alarm.

Pred classes only have 3 specializations, while FT has 4. Make it fair. Add another specialization to pred classes

Some specializations for Pred make no sense. Disciplined and ghost, for example, are oriented towards sneaky hit and run melee tactics. It makes no sense to use melee with the weakest classes. They should be available for the strongest classes, such as Cleo, Mr. Black, Zerk and Viking. Stalker on the other hand, makes more sense with classes that will benefit the most from them, such as scout, falconer, valkyrie, that have faster stamina regeneration and lower energy reserves, so you have more damaging plasma shots, but less “spamming” capabilities.

Rework pred weapons so they level up as Fireteam weapons do. Add attachments to make them more effective and viable. Stuff like target lock for plasma, bow and disk at the expense of lower damage. Heavy charge wristblade or even combos (like in MK10) where you can pounce with an attack.

Add the ability to block/parry melee attacks from FT

15 Likes

You got a yes vote from me

1 Like

👍

I vote yes for most of this, but it kinda does make sense to put melee-specific perks on the weaker Preds, because that’s likely the point; weaker, but faster. You’re supposed to rush in, whack em a few times and jump out, since the increased stamina and recovery allow that, especially with Scout with Adrenal Boost.

2 Likes

Disrupting FT objectives seems good cus some missions are just way too fast and unless the Predator manages to get a kill before the fireteam starts the first objetive and has medic to get back to the fight back its usually gg bye bye predador.

I think target isolation could be buffed in some way but never thought much on how.

Having 4 specs for the Pred classes was something I wanted ever since they added them. I feel that for Stalker it was their way of balancing it by putting it on classes with bad stamina like Elder and Cleo. Same thing in not giving Ghost to the heavy classes but that kind of left classes like Berserker with shit specs on top of his shit stats.

Attachments for Predator weapons, any more variety is good, specially for the ranged weapons.

3 Likes

As nice as this would be, I highly doubt Illfonic will implement any of it.

Take that as a challenge, Illfonic.

4 Likes

Make the AI’s reply to the “Want some candy” voice line, some funny replies.

5 Likes

If anything Target isolation needs a shorter cool-down

Games should start with less time on the clock (5 minutes or so) with more time added as objectives are completed - force FT to play the game.

I almost thought this post was a bump from the first month of release.

2 Likes

Was said countless times.

2 Likes

Suuuuuuure

Not bad, I like some of these ideas and I do agree that some classes need to switch up the specializations as some don’t make sense and are ineffective. Although I would argue that Disciplined make sense with Scout due empowering its long range capabilities to a more effective silent method of dispatching targets from afar. Ghost can be moved elsewhere though as why put this on a class that has a -5% melee damage passive? I don’t get that.

Stop talking nonsense bro …it seems like you went everything buffed for pred and nerfed for ft …that sounds insanely biased to me …

SILENCE I HAVE SPOKEN!!!

I play mainly FT and the game has become increasingly boring/frustrating because is easy as shit 99% of the time