Make or Break FT Tips: SUB-MACHINE Guns do duck all

ca;;the powleeze!

LMAO, this guy has gone off the deep end

3 Likes

xDD im dying literally oh god the lungs i needed this

But yeah i agree… Even 1 pc player that has excellent aim can be danger for you… literally can take you down quickly if he can track you which is not an issue on pc… Now 2 pc players with excellent or avg aim can also just kill you easily… and this is where it gets hot

anus rape!!!
“I knew it was always going to be in this jungle!”

4 Likes

And fire rate depending on the shotgun u use but the smg is crazy close and long range with drum mag

thats just what you crave…for us not to see! That you cannot get close! Not for long!
Look what happened to Dillion!

I main pred and the last smg is a scary foe lmao depending the ft

1 Like

This guy is a Predator main and trying to convince y’all not to bring the best secondaries. Don’t be fooled! lmfao

3 Likes

My zo6, with ext mag. While a pred is down can remove the mask and kill em. With out bane…and the pred has impen.
1 clip.
You have no idea on what your talking about.
I’m a Sawz main. That zo6 is clutch as hell

The 2 pistols need love

1 Like

They need to be the only secondaries to get any use.

Maybe shot guns too but SMGs with the 50/45Drum mag and DPS will always take first seat to pistols if an option

1 Like

Fireteam is where the fun is at though, and we know how much you love @Kalypsio and his insane ramblings😏

1 Like

You understand how submachine guns aren’t supposed to be pocket assault rifles right? They shoot fast and are designed for clearing buildings and small area’s.

And you are complaining they are shit in games?

You have shotguns with realistic range, like actually realistic range. But doubling your entire capacity with a weapon designed when the predator engages you at close® range?

And scrubs start screaming like they lost their anime girlfriend. Also, good tip: stop writing like you are screaming (caps and exclamation marks…). Doesn’t help, makes you look younger (teenager, or younger).

If you want to make a real point, record it, show it, compare it.

I bet you I put you into second wind quickly with my feather shooter. No match, just pop in and I’ll educate you real quick. Call it a science experiment.

Exactly why as predator i maintain 100m social distancing. The smgs are pretty shit at over 75m. Inside social distancing you will get the corona virus

2 Likes

Theres literally a ton of videos on youtube that test the damage, SMGS are monsters up close. They do crappy damage and accuracy at range, but still better than shotguns.

Shotguns do more per shot damage but are slower and limited range. Course advantage of shotgun is the spread makes it easier to aim and hit the predator wish, but in general SMGs have higher sustained dps.

Well then your smarter than the average zerker!

At distance I’ll just use a Barretta and hope to maintain pressure. While not thinking I can win a shoot out.

Also note : SMGs runs out fast for each cartridge considering how fast it fires.
PDW-Z is 20
ZR is 25
Z06 -25
As noted, it has terrible range damage.

what even is this video for? the video i linked has more information than this
which i guess you decided to ignore