Make this change to help the community

Change the text in the extras menu so that RUNNING AWAY FROM THE BOMB ISN’T A TIE

God it’s creating really bad discussions in the community.

Not to mention if it was intended it’s not well designed because of the protected perk, places only the Predator can get to, and it puts the stakes of the entire game…

On a mini-game…

@Courier please it’s a small change but it’ll go a long way

3 Likes

Actually, if Predator bomb goes off it counts as a win for Predator due to tech didn’t fall into human hands. If, they defuse it falls under FT win. Only time it falls under a tie is if timer runs out and Predator isn’t near them

1 Like

@IllFonic I can literally suicide in a spot where FT can’t reach me and will win see my point?

Also as a side note put that the time running out as a Pred win since once the time runs out it’s a repeat of the first movie on top of the timer being the yang to the FT’s objectives.

Can you explain what you’re trying to say?
Sorry I’m not following at all.

1 Like

Have you seen the defuse threads in the forums?

I’ve seen ppl arguing here and there that’s about it.
Why?

OMG ITS SO ANNOYING PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY ACTING LIKE CHILDREN

AND I WANT THE CONVERSATION TO END

God I haven’t been this angry since politics

ESH IM TRYING TO UNDERSTAND.
WHAT THE FK IS GOING ON lol.
Seriously I’m lost here.

1 Like

People are being stingy about defusing the bomb being required to win.

And saying that if you don’t defuse you lose

Still not going to disarm, I’m alive the Pred is dead. That’s a win for FT regardless of how the game rules it.
The Pred saved its honour, good job on earning the ultimate participation trophy.

2 Likes

THANK YOU A BRILLIANT MAN YOU ARE
tenor

1 Like

You’re welcome, 😏

Purely because fuck ft, no, a successful boom means pred won.
So suck it lol.

Never considered it a victory but pred needs all he can get atm.

Until things get better just leave it as a win. Not like we see our w/L ratio anyway.
Not a big deal.

1 Like

All I’m hearing is wah wah I can’t defuse waaaah.
Get fkd nerd 80d9a64487fc7f951b234a225eaaed4b

No if time runs out it’s a predator win. Atleast that’s what the game says anyways. And we get that it’s supposed to be a win he’s saying it should not be. Cause like. You lost, then go jump on a roof they can’t get on and blow up and call it a tie? Uh no lol. You’re dead they killed you and are alive they won

It is a win for Predator if time runs out and he is near them, but if he isn’t and timer runs out you get an alternate cut scene showing the map and it basically signifies a tied game

Guess I’ve just always been close when time runs out lol

I only know because had it happen once, thought I was close enough to them and I wasn’t and timer ran out. I couldn’t kill the last 2 and they couldn’t kill me so pretty much ended in a stalemate of if I popped out from range they’d kill me if they came out I would kill them. Big game of chicken basically

1 Like

NOOOO FIRE I TRUSTED YOU
tenor (1)

The problem is the babies shoving it in our face that it’s a tie and that we’re ruining the game for others…

I’m not kidding they think we’re literally RUINING THE GAME by not defusing

1 Like