Make Trophies purchasable!

I just want them to fix the loot boxes so if they put in more treats to get from them in the future the duplicate rate won’t kill it. I have bought 15 mythical with V and my fireteam doesnt have any more unlocks aside from the mythics for the knives all from actual V because having a 3.3% chance in 60 items to get a non duplicate or 8.3% out of 300. This is out of a test of 20 and 100 lockers at once and only counting no. Duplicate nevermind rarity because like @aaronBLUEeyes since the 24th of April I’ve played almost daily and not one mythic ever

1 Like

Yep i can do without the loot boxes. You buy 15 grand worth then all you get is red duplicates so it just keeps going and going and never anything of value. I got the same knife 3 times in one haul once. Im sick of seeing it and sick of hearing it. I don’t even want those fucking trophies anymore nor will i be happy about how i got them. Ive stopped playing for now because along with the bugs plaguing the game and all the waiting its a poor return on time invested.
Let us get something like more expensive higher tiered boxes which ensures you get rares or let us buy the fucking trophies instead of numbing my brain rolling these god forsaken boxes over and over.

Better yet have an achievement system for doing i dunno hunting and honorable shit instead of useless in game currency lootboxes in a fucking predator game.

3 Likes

Someone from the forum said the other day in a voice chat that some of trophy stuff comes from long claims, i really think they need to eliminate any items under 2500 veritanium from the pool or maybe make tiered field lockers for each rarity with escalating costs you would still get duplicates but it would be in a singular rarity of items making the chances of duplicates less

Thoughts on Mythic’s

• I want to earn the Mythic’s by doing something.
  • FT needs to have a trophy display slot too, as encouragement to collect them and to allow personalization.
  • Some Mythic’s could be used as knife models to increase the diversity of options. The gun Mythic’s could also be used as unique secondary’s.
2 Likes

I’ve said it a few times…I’ll say it again. I think it’d be great if you increased the difficulty of the weekly challenge a little bit and made the prize a mythic item. You will solve queue times and trophy/mythic item access at the same time.

Viking axe as the weekly reward for FT challenge? Wow I’ve got a 3 minute queue time as Predator! Also a guaranteed method of getting the cosmetic I want just by playing!

I said this a couple times before, but this topic brings me right back to the topic. It would be awesome to have a Trophy Room 🏆 for your play as Predator and a separate one as the FT.

The Predator one can be similar to a Predator 2 on the spaceship. The Fire Team one could be something similar to the science lab in The Predator or something Dutch could’ve built.

The best example is from that OG NFL 2k5’s THE CRIB, that had a full house you could customize in first person which had interactive experiences like mini-games and a full Trophy Room!

To this day that was me and friend’s favorite NFL game of all time!

Skip to 1:54sec to jump to Trophy Room part.

1 Like

I’ve mentioned this before and now I’m brining it up again for this thread for it makes sense too. It would be awesome to have a Trophy Room 🏆 for your play as Predator and a separate one as the FT.

The Predator version can be similar to Predator 2 on the spaceship. The Fire Team version could be something similar to the science lab in The Predator or something Dutch could’ve built.

The best example is from that OG NFL 2k5’s THE CRIB, that had a full house you could customize in first person which had interactive experiences like mini-games and a full Trophy Room!

To this day that was me and friend’s favorite NFL game of all time!

Skip to 1:54sec to jump to Trophy Room part.

I decided to make a dedicated thread on this idea!

I want to kill everything on this wall at some point. Starting with that beast of a T-Rex.

1 Like

As I’ve said before… I tend to open 500 Field Lockers at once, since the net cost tends to be around 90k… Been 150 since about 4 days after the level increase happened.
Gotten 3 Mythics, 2 of which should be Exotic at best… The tale is around here. And one proper mythic pred armor shader.
No trophies, nothing cool at all… Over two thousand lockers.

That T-Rex looking thing may be the critter from the movie “The Relic”. Not sure, but I am fairly certain that thing was represented in the throne room in Predator 2.

I would love it if they borrowed the monster from The Relic. It might not be a T-Rex but it would still be a worthy hunt.

PS - hunting in a major metropolitan museum would be amazing.

1 Like

Given that this game is Predator: Hunting Grounds… I think there should be more solo play available. Where a predator can actually hunt proper worthy prey. Xenomorphs and other beasties.

Because as it stands right now… Most Pred players are not even a challenge for a drunk FT. Let alone one with all its faculties intact. And I wanna be able to play a Pred without having to deal with PC tryhards that turn the game into a PS2 game graphics-wise just so they can get an edge… or the hackers.

1 Like