Make Trophies purchasable!

I am so tired of opening Field Lockers and only seeing dupes… and the few times you get an Exotic, its often a dupe or some shader you never wanted. And the even fewer times you get a Mythic drop, in my experience its most likely some shader thats mislabeled as a mythic rarity and should be exotic at best.

Even if the trophies cost 50-100k it is preferable to spending an hour+ opening lockers and only seeing dupes.

Also, it would be cool if FT also got some predtech trophies.

7 Likes

They just need to fix the duplicate rate on field lockers, I feel your pain, but in no way would it benefit this game to make them purchaseable then most would just work to get that then stop playing and that will kill queue times even more

I opened 500 loot boxes yesterday and got only 1 mythic 😭 and it was a berzerker skin.

2 Likes

I’ve opened hundreds of lockers, and have not gotten a Mythic even once. The drop rates are absurd and need to be fixed

1 Like

I have gotten like 12 mythic items, its rare but not that rare

1 Like

You’re lucky asf mate! I’ve been playing since day 1 opened hundreds of crates and have not found a single mythical item yet.

2 Likes

I have played 240 hours

Ok, so what that proves what exactly? I made lvl 100 in the first 3 days and lvl 150 less than a week.

I play a lot too, I’ve literally opened 100 Field Lockers all at once.

Field Locker drop rates are trash, I understand they should be rare but not so rare that dedicated players that have been playing since day 1 still hasn’t found a mythic item in two months.

Personally, I think Trophies shouldn’t be in Field Lockers at all, they should be earned from actual kills against Ai after a claim, and rarity should dictate the likelihood of finding a trophy.

2 Likes

I have one skull trophy. Honestly after getting it… I didn’t really care. I would LOVE to have the 1715 pistol, but at this point. I’d much rather have it be an unlock-able.

1 Like

I’ve been playing since day one. 6 mythical items, all shaders and skins. Not one fucking trophy. 😡

2 Likes

I do have an Exotic Bobcat Skull trophy from awhile ago.

It’s that rare you’re just luck. Try 1k+ and only 2 with one dupe

They should’ve made a exclusive trophy for people who made the $5 samurai pred pack so it’s like Dutch had his gun and knife and samurai pred gets a katana and trophy? My luck is just as trash as ass. Opened many and yet no trophy

Legit within in the past couple days I’ve opened 300+ loot boxes and haven’t gotten ONE trophy or ONE mythic item. I got a few exotic shaders I didn’t have but most were duplicates. I fucking hate this stupid dying trend of loot boxes, why illfonic thought this was a good idea is beyond me but we need a change with this and I’m not even talking about upping the rarity chance I want an actual change, remove loot boxes from the game or at the very least give us a challenge to complete so we can earn a trophy or cool mythical item and also imo shaders should NOT be a mythical unless it fully changes the way a weapon looks. I’m tired of having to rely on luck and RNG to try and get cool shit. We need to blow this thread up so illfonic sees it whenever they get back from vacation.

Either this or make all other cosmetics rare and below items. If you get an exotic or mythic, then it should be a guaranteed trophy. You also shouldn’t be able to get duplicates so you don’t end up with the same trophy five times.

1 Like

I’ve said this a few times. I think the best answer is make the mythic items as a prize for weekly challenges.

Solves your queue time issues and your rate of drop lootbox issues. Also you kinda earn the trophy which I think is a nice touch.

They need to remove field lockers altogether.

1 Like

I’m 100% for that. I had this game since day one, opened shit ton of boxes - not thropies…

I kinda like pulling on the slot machine for mythics while waiting for matches. The rarer the more excitement.

1 Like

Just completed weekly and daily challenges. Spent all earned credits as well as credits already sitting, got 98 lockers. Used duplicate earnings to buy an additional 14. So 112 lockers total. About every 10th locker would be one non-duplicate item. Rest were duplicates.

Last one had a Mythic helmet shader. For a helmet that I don’t have unlocked. Lmao