Make Zerker Great Again

Me and @Idunno56 just tested zerkers “passive damage buff” one extra damage per hit. ONE. And has less stamina than everyone else. And has enough health to last what. One extra second? Two? Of being shot? So what I’m getting at here is. Berserker has been farrrr over nerfed. As a community, let’s come together and actually make a change and buff the berserker, and scout, so we can run them and not feel like we are being at a disadvantage.

Edit because ALSO we just tested the alpha sickle. It does LESS DAMAGE THAN THE WRIST BLADES. One hit, does less, two hits does less, FULL COMBO does LESS. So we got a weapon that was given as DLC that does less damage per swing and full combo than the default melee weapon every predator spawns in with, taking up a whole weapon slot! We need CHANGE! Now! Pleaseeee!

4 Likes

Yeah… id be cool if ya know those predators with the unique body types? that you can actually customize? were like good or even comparable to the default class

and uh keep in mind the sickle before it was out to everyone used to do more damage than the eldersword in 3 hits so like that’s why it sucks dick now cause pre release it was the best melee weapon in the game

2 Likes

Every (pred) weapon needs their own Reason to be used but generally should do near or the same damage as every other weapon with different strengths and possible passives or perks

Am I wrong tho :b

3 Likes

no that’s just good game design because of the modern multiplayer game will always develop a meta as a designer you have to come up a way to design weapons or equipment to have a purpose outside of numerical values otherwise 90% of equippable items become worthless because the 10% are so strong why use anything else which is what we have now i mean fuck look at the elder sword and look at the fucking war club or the auto shotgun (AA12) and the AK the difference is laughable

albeit it’s worth mentioning if the game is built around the numerical design like an RPG then it’s usually fine things might get boring after many many years but it works

2 Likes

Yea exactly not to mention it also comes down to gameplay what’s the easiest or hardest to use what is good with gameplay and has a good output

Like disc compared to combi

-disc
Cons- hard to use
Your standing still when ranged
It’s breakable

Pros- damage output is great
And can use in multiple situations

Combi

Cons- none

Pros- near same damage as disc and is much easier to use

So I personally use disc but clearly combi is much better and more efficient with out putting yourself at risk this is very bad decision when balancing ect

So because of this meta is clearly combi (mainly) so all your gonna see is the “best” weapon and nothing unique it’s pretty dumb :b

1 Like

Preach man. The scout and zerk are sooo sad. And over nerfing to the max dude it makes 0 sense that a whole melee melee weapon filling a whole weapon slot is doing less than the melee weapon you have to spawn in with regardless

2 Likes

Shotguns need to be buffed and made into primary’s. Massive close range damage, AA12 should be a beast, but doesn’t have good range. Because duh

2 Likes

I will see what I can do

2 Likes

ah i see we’ve descended into madness

I have faith in you Emperor🍀💯

1 Like

Your faith is not misplaced 👍🏻

150000 dead Americans says otherwise.

Right now:
-Berserker trash
-Scout trash
-Samurai trash
-Hunter good
-City hunter pay to win

2 Likes

Now that people know pary is a thing I think both he and combistick should go back to launch status. 🤷‍♀️

1 Like

I disagree

You are 8000 percent correct.

Elder?

Elder is ok because it’s like a better scout, more stamina and more gear that is super good (you can bring bear trap and noice maker). The problem is still the same, too squishy. Against a good team you really need more hp possible and speed as well. That’s why City hunter is absolutly best class in the game. The gear of elder can be a good thing if only he had the same hp or like only 50 hp less than an Hunter class.

1 Like

Considering the percentage to total population, I’d say its a W

Then you can’t do math, compare it to how other countries have done.