Mandalorian Season 3

What do you think is gonna happen?

3 Likes

They will ressurect jabba the hut and Jar Jar Binks will become a bombad bounty hunter

3 Likes

Mando and Bo katan face off for control of Mandalore. Moff Gideon either escapes or Thrawn returns and frees him and they join up. Build better Dark Troopers and attack Mandalore while Mando and Bo’s clans fight amongst themselves. Bo and Mando must unite the clans to fend off the Imperial forces. Grogu senses Mando is in deep shit and convinces Luke and Ahsoka to help. Luke and Ahsoka meet and discuss Anakins fate. Gideon is defeated while Thrawn escapes. Bo is ruler of Mandalore, Ahsoka retires peacefully on some nice planet, Luke, Grogu and Mando all go after Thrawn into the unknown regions. The end…until season 4.

2 Likes

Probably this but I don’t foresee mando ever actually wanting control of mandalore lol. It’s weird that suddenly Bo even cares about tradition tbh

2 Likes

Space Vietnam

2 Likes

2 Likes

Fortunate Suns intensives

2 Likes

Not that he actually “wants” it, but the honor code demands it. Plus, Bo is gonna go on a power trip over it.

1 Like

They need to add my boy dash rendar to the show

2 Likes

In the special edition of ANH, you can see the Outrider flying out of Mos Eisley. He exists!

2 Likes

I want the despecialized edition lol

1 Like

I still have mine! I refuse to watch the updated ones.

2 Likes

Maybe they will make a 4K version of the original trilogy with all the original effects

1 Like

All they really have to do is clean up the visuals and make the lightsabers more colorful in spots. If anything extra goes in, 😉 let it be the deted scene on ROTJ of Luke building his lightsaber.

1 Like

Darth Vader is gonna find out Anikin was shaggin padme and they gonna fight

1 Like

So I threw the senate at him

3 Likes

The whole Senate. True story.

1 Like

SOME FOLKS ARE BORN MADE TO WAVE THE FLAG, OOH THE’RE RED, WHITE, AND BLUE!!!

2 Likes
1 Like

Personally I hope to see jar jar make an appearance

1 Like