Many ideas I have for this game

Ok I have many things I’ve been thinking about for them to add to this game… the game is really fun don’t get me wrong but some of the things I think they should add is facial hair for your characters because I honestly don’t want to be clean shaving, we need more hair options also to be honest! We need gun attachments like assault rifles with grenade launcher attachment for an example…:. And one more thing I think they should add is a trophy room for the predator like sooo many people you kill in the game you unlock a new skull for your room! They should also have seasonal events like during events you have to find new animals or whatever to collect in your room or whatever you know what I’m saying I got a lot of ideas Illfonic write me back lol

3 Likes

A night map would also be cool to see, or even map in the city. Loving the game so far though

1 Like

I totally agree they need to add all this shit it would be bad ass

More customizations is a good idea but since there is already a grenade launcher in the game it would be redundant and ft would find that a grenade launcher attachment is less dependable than its predecessor as it only has one shot at a time before reload giving the pred plenty of opportunity for a combi staff throw shut down through the head whereas the grenade launcher already in the game provides better pressure on the pred

I also feel like adding more modes or maybe even pred-weapon options is needed as well. I’d also like to see a map with more spaced out locations/ more forest less outposts. That would feel more like the movie and help the predator out because it seems like the predator is just too under powered to a vigilant fireteam that can easily spot the pred.

Yea I agree with all you guys I think they need to add this stuff to the game it’s a great game I just want more weapons and customizing characters new maps I know this is early to say this I just want to see what they have in store for the game

They certainly need more weapon attachments, like barrels lasers, underbarrel, special ammunition- like frag rounds for the AA-12.

1 Like

Yea I agree these are some real good ideas for sure

I totally agree with you because if they added a city map they could a new mythical skin for the hunter predator. From the 2nd film called the city hunter.

A daily or weekly log in bonus would be sweet too.

1 Like