Marijuana

I couldn’t help but chuckle when I saw the mention of Haribo gold bears! I’m more of a sour candy person myself, but I definitely see the appeal. As for cannabis, I agree that it can have some great benefits for pain relief and reducing anxiety. Have you ever tried CBD specifically? I recently stumbled upon an article that talks about a 200-year-old heirloom strain that’s supposedly the best for relief. I’ll drop the link if you’re interested: https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articles/heres-what-makes-this-200-year-old-heirloom-best-cbd-for-relief/. Oh, and by the way, I’m new here on the forum. Nice to meet you all!

A.K.A. Getting fucken baked.

2 Likes

It can also go the other way and make anxiety etc worse 😁 i think it depends where your head is at.

I remember when I was growing I made edibles from cut offs , the brownie had more weed than cake and I ate a tiny slice…I was staring at the ceiling for 3 days and threw the rest away 😄

1 Like

Oh shit whaaaaat

I suppose it’s the same as with drinking - it doesn’t make you nessecarily happy, so much as amplify whatever you’re feeling threefold.

1 Like

I only tried 2 or 3 times but couldn’t feel anything until I smoked a couple of cigarettes. Everything was done by my experienced friends, I just did what they say

Haha, you got me there for a second, Derangedxeno_02! Haribo gold bears and cannabis, quite the contrast!

The betrayal
What was everyone's reaction to Darth Vader betraying the Emperor to save  his son back in 1983? Was it the same reaction everyone had when he  revealed he was Luke's father? - Quora

Now Ahab, you know I’d never do that to you. We’re making too much money, and our successful business has given me a great deal of respect for you. And for someone like me, having my respect is possibly the highest commendation one can get.

Anyways, I’m headed back to the lab, gotta finish the batches before Black Friday sales, our busiest time of the year.
IMG_7581

Jokes aside, I miss Jim and I constantly trying to one up each other as psychopaths. I have to say, I’ve gotten quite good at acting the part as a result.

1 Like

Money is worth it.

And yeah he was a cool guy, this place got a lot duller without him

2 Likes

1 Like

How are you going to be productive if your smoking the devils lettuce 🥬

Love zaza ^^

Exploring the Complexities of Marijuana delves into the multifaceted aspects surrounding its legalization. This contentious topic encompasses medical, social, and legal dimensions, sparking diverse opinions. The essay available at provides a comprehensive exploration, shedding light on arguments for and against legalization. Navigating the intricacies of marijuana’s societal impact requires a nuanced understanding, and this resource contributes to informed discourse. Just as this essay delves into marijuana’s complexities, https://edubirdie.com/examples/marijuana-legalization/ offers a range of educational materials, fostering a deeper understanding of diverse subjects

Cannabis is been in my life since I finished high school. I started it just for fun, but now I use it daily. Some people will say that this is bad for my health. I will say that this substance helps me fight my stress and anxiety. But in my defense, I can say that I do not smoke it because I know how harmful smoking is for my body. I use vapes. Vapes are more convenient for me and more accessible to use rather than smoking cannabis. Moreover, I am buying them in bulk since I found the best price for Brixz Bar Vape. So, overall, I have a lovely opinion of cannabis.