Marvel's Predator

1 Like

Damn can they give pred a winnable matchup?

3 Likes

How are they supposed to kill a franchise by giving Predator a fighting chance?😅

Predator is doomed to forever be a mid carder

2 Likes

He’s going straight to GoG space jail.

1 Like

He won’t even be able to best Spider-Ham 😂

Or Howard the Duck

3 Likes

Spiderman or Venom would be a great fight. Imagine the Predator trying to sneak up on either with their spider-sense, yet they can’t see him either.

3 Likes

I’m buying all those books

Personally I want to him go up against Blade or Deadpool or any number of the characters that feature extreme violence

They need to make Predator Kills The Marvel Universe to be honest

2 Likes

Yes, the last one!!! Also Pred vs Venom, Punisher, Blade, Red Hulk, Wolverine or Sabretooth, Gamora, etc. The heavy hitters.

1 Like

Imagine the Venom and Carnage symbiotes on an Enforcer and Bad Blood…

I’m truly optimistic with marvel acquiring the license

My butt would fall off if there ever was a marvel crossover on hunting grounds

These aren’t comics. These are variant covers (different covers) to other Marvel Comics that don’t/won’t have Predator appearing in the comic.

Same thing with the Alien variant comics with Alien practically taking on the Hulk and others.

2 Likes

Not yet they aren’t

True. I would really want a Predator/Alien Kills the Marvel Universe story or even a story where they are properly inducted into the Marvel Universe as solid characters and not the newest one trick ponies for the heros to beat.

1 Like

I want the GD Punisher!!

1 Like

My thought exactly. Marvel superheroes seemingly never die. They just suffered termorary setbacks on occasion

1 Like

Ya done good son

1 Like