Masochistic Mondays

Lol. you make it a thread of Sadistic Saturdays and tag me, it’s already in my weekly challenges and wacky Wednesday was removed

1 Like

Yep.
And @TentacleDadi I’m doing your challenge right now.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Last week was pretty hectic for me Im Way behind on challenges and posting pred vids ill be rapid firing the challenges over the next few days Scout Saturday is up already and Viking Thor’s is otw, then Ill be tackling Rule of Twosday, and then the rest. 👍😁

1 Like

Wondering what happened to you and hadn’t heard from you. BTW, maybe it to 150 and got the Mythical secret trophy Spartan Spear

1 Like

Yeah had a bunch of stupid shit to deal with over my weekend so I just isolated myself to decompress, but I’m back and I’ll get caught up.
Hell yeah man how you like Elder so far? And the Spartan Spear? NICE, Very Nice 👍😁

Lol, First game with Elder won within 3 minutes running:

Combistick (Obsidian City Hunter)
Yautja Bow (Sage)

Gear:
Syringes
Trackers
Audio Decoys

Perks:
Down range
Large pouch
Energy reserve

Didn’t stay back the entire time with caster and downed three with combi before dipping. Finished off all of them with the caster at the end. Never healed and didn’t get below half health. On the map with the Pyramid lol.

1 Like

tonight testing with lens see how it goes instead of energy reserve, If I don’t like it I’ll try taking out down range and adding in energy reserves, Large pouch is staying no matter what though. Also never overloaded once lol Not even close shooting 4 overcharged shots lol

1 Like

I run my Elder bare bones style
Plasma Caster
Wristblades
Adrenal
Modified Reserve
Dithered Lense
But that was before the new buffs to MR and DL now my Elder Halkrath is a Red Shadow that explodes FTM with Blue Hellfire 😈

yasss

@Fire

It is done.
Do I get extra masochism points for using War Club?
2 Likes

It’s not Monday but I’ll still post it now anyways

I tried using only the HHPC

I was challenged

1 Like

Guess I’ll put mine here too.

1 Like

Think I’ll try a few games without Thermal/Target Isolation. I find that I am relying on Thermal Vision to find my targets when I could just be looking at movement patterns/cosmetics, and not draining Energy that I could just be using cloaking or saving for Caster shots. I am Isolating at the start of the game when I could just know the places where FT starts in comparison to my Spawn point in every map.

Playing games without this or at the very least, minimal use will encourage me to be quick on my feet and always seek out the next area or attack plan.

1 Like

I think I accidentally did this challenge last week after the patch hit, and played a game as viking with axe and no perks… because they got reset and I forgot…

2 Likes

Might as well call it “Anti-meta mondays”. No perks, no gear.

1 Like

Yeah playing games without thermal is a little strange at first, but it’s doable. I’ve done it a few times for Alpha Monday

I’m back on the challenges! Wristblades, Healing Kits, Cloak, and Thermal+Target Iso ONLY!

1 Like

Ooh, you like masochism? Then you should come on down to my cellar! We can have aaalll sorts of fun!

2 Likes

Burning it

1 Like