Mass effect Andromeda

The weird shit with the faces were really a comical relief to the previous iterations. That could be brushed off.
The problem with ME:A were that some of the missions were incredibly convoluted and almost impossible to figure out especially the parts with the rover. It added hours of insanely difficult and hard to navigate missions on planets.
OBut all in all, the character build up was ,to me, genuinely unique. It wasn’t action pacted or memorable but the character developement was interesting.
i never actually finished the game because the added hours of doing sensless missions was beginning to fuck it up royally.
The planets were gorgeous though and was pleasant to be introduced to early in the game.

All the previous titles were perfectly plotted out and it seemed the missions were just simple enough to do.
This one however was a cluster fuck. It simply lost sight of objective based missions and opted for mechanics that weren’t actually polished enough.

It completely ruined immersion

And ya ME was serious. Because it was a serous game

What

What are you talking about exactly?

1 Like

I enjoyed the genophage storyline with krogen guy on his home planet where you needed to irradicate some subspecies rat like creatures…etc.
That really developed his race.

I can’t remember names and shit as it was like 3 years ago that I played it. Maybe I will return one day…hopefully not.

I still liked the ME3 mechanics of the FPS and bots. However ME4’s upgrade mechanics made it quite a bit more sophisticated and you would only figure it out until you completed the whole game. I only grazed that upgrade system barely. I only wish they made it more open and not so restrictive. Too many options, too little upgrades.

I also think there were Missions too far up on the difficulty level which is what i think Assassins Creed Valhalla also suffers from about 90+ hours in. There are levels beyond levels of difficulty that are just dumb and require about 40+ more hours of god knows what and repetitive side quests to get to the proper level to take on.

I am basically at the same point with AC:V as I was with ME4, too much grinding to make it to the proper level in order to finish the quests. I’m face palming the decision to continue each time I load the game.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m being very forgiving on this point. But then they weren’t going to add subsurface scatter or realtime reflections. I mean RDR2 had some weird shit, but looked real as fuck.
ME4 was butt cheeks but since there was so much other stuff in the world that they made cool, it was forgivable.