MASS' MAGIC PUZZLE BOX MAGAZINE : ISSUE #1 Dropping Acid - October 14th

Tomrrow. dropping acid!
Get ready for the hourly count down!

OUR THEME OF “WHAT IS TO GAM!”

1. Gotham Knights is shaping up. Looks like a relatively decent but kid centric Arkham Knight.
  1. Assasins Creed Mirage, I pity the fool who wants to play this.

2. Marvel’s Werewolf By Night is terrible.

3. Hellraiser 2022 reboot is fantastically fresh.

4. No clue why I suddenly wanted to play The Last of Us 1 on PC but since they said they would release it in September but didn’t, I’m kind of sad. Since the second one was a contextual let down.

5. I found out about a comicbooks reviewer group reviewing some old Wizard Magazines from back inthe 90s. If you want a trip down memory lane on the hottest comics (if you read them), a good place to start would be with this one and listen to the commentary.

1. Back to the GAM! Word on the street was that Wolverine was announced as Insomniac’s next super hero title. I guess they have been given the coveted role of producer which was similarly held by Rocksteady for Batmans Arkham series.

2. Street Fighter 6 has been recently featured in a few sneak peak videos.

sadly it doesn’t go much further than what SFV has already established. Expect more dynamic animations though.

1. Deadspace ( a game i never played) is being remade shoulder to shoulder with it’s direct sequal Callisto Protocol. I think what turned me off from the original was its old graphics, But i’m loving the new recreation and the next which is high detailed body horror!
    Remake

Callisto Protocol

Both shoudl be out next year.

1. Cyberpunk getting some DLC love next year! Can’t wait! Not to mention they also announced the sequel! This along with another project and The Witcher 4.

2. Cyberpunk Edgerunners is terrible after its first 4 episodes. I couldn’t stay awake or care for the writing. It should have been 5 episodes but rather, it was a convoluted 10 episodes.

Well, thats it. Thanks for reading.

no

ill be doing a REAL EDITORIAL!

why

becausse you deserves it!

why do i deserve it

cuz you need my acid trippin and simping! bring it on!

Wait were all doing acid then? Aight bet. I’ll be there

i hate this place

see u soon
buti cant get to sleep so…you might as well tag along.

Sex

1 Like

yes please