MASS MYTHOLOGY Part 1: MY LANGUAGE

A RUNE. In my hand I held a CRYSTAL. Carved into my crystal was a symbol. A Glyph. I give to you.

Several times a month, I gathered a large crystal which took me months to acquire. This crystal was worth more to my people than anything else in their universe. Many died to mine these minerals.

And on this giant crystal, I carved a Glyph to represent something I wanted to express!
There were at least 4 crystals,each one Glyph to delivery one complete phrase.

Without starting a WAR with you, these Crystals represented something so delicate and rare that one would have to address what was etched onto each of these crystals I presented to you.

I am too tired from my travels to tell you more…I collapse onto the floor.

1 Like

Meth?

1 Like

It was not for my entertainment!

my name…is Khonan.

Mr. White is cooking some more crystal for you.

1 Like

We placed them on bones as well as stone.
The bones that came from animals found on the land. they seemed to replicate among tribes. But it was sometime when we had landed our vessel on this sphere. I do recall there was much calamite amongst peoples. A conflict of slaverages and savages. this conflict would last until the mid 1900s after a ‘savior’ to which was sacrificed to these people. They called them a
“Christ”. a sort of deity that I’ve known of for some time. They had admired “him”. They called themselves a modern society. but all they did was admire idols. I knew better. I made the concept, after all, from an image which was past down to me from the Pyscho-historians in which was apart of the tree of my institutional Alma-mater.

The empire only knows of high treason. Do you know of the quantum states of existence?
Do you know? @TheSenate? The Seldon? The Cleon? The many Christs of the peoples of the Sol?

death of course!

We playing forum dnd?

1 Like

I had a fever going. must have been the fever.

1 Like

What’s goin on?