MASS SAFETY: EAT THE HAM

Why do i feel like since the beginning of this forum, where i saw this forum cancelled …then come back.
And when i saw this forum get broken down by a OKH and a Kass and a bunch of other coreless shells of moderatoration.
I felt that I took everyone here seriously.

I felt I needed to understand everyone here.
Even those dolts who were on PS. I guided them!
I told them to put their shit bug posts in the bug folder where it belonged…aand to stop their mindless posts because you know they shared the pantheon with us PC folks.

I felt I needed to hold their hands…and be their big bro. Sometimes a father.
So i wrote a song…I wrote a song back in the 80s. and sold it to some guy named George mIchael on one of his drunken nights at a bar one night. He gave it to his agents and well here they did a cover of it: That bastard made some money off of me.

Enjoy.

No not like that!

1 Like

EAT!

Or you could stop bitching about ps players and realize the problem is shitty developers.

Now stop being a bitch.

The Senate is also The Pope?

or shitty people using shitty platforms in which they want godlike powers from shitty drivers.

The 20 plus but less then 50 people still playing ps4 base models. You culture vulture.
Did someone from Playstation ask you to be the forerunner in helping PS4 baseline in championing new games? I doubt any developer will even want to bother with it. But if Unreal Engine devs ask, they will say “We Still have games that are 100% compatible with the Base model of PS4 from 2014.” -(these are the guys you need to say are “SHITTY DEVELOPERS”.
Illfonic will be like “thats not what we said…we paid for version x.xxx and it will work with good platforms. but legally, yes it will work with that peice of crap. like your moms old van that she graciously gave to you for free.”

@Fire why are you still championing that PS4 old model garbage routine? You should change your avatar to what you should be “an old 1984 buick”. What you’re still blabbering about was in the fine print and saying it was “advertisement”! Like you were sold by it in any way other than your old fart console was a hand me down!

You still sound like “if it still runs on windows 95, it should still work on that shit!”.

I know you’re going to have a hard time coming up with a witty arguement so here is what you can look at while you think of what to type: think about it , over and over, again, left to right- left to right. I know if you can’t think of something vengeful, you failed.

You pathetic worthless piece of shit.

You still blame the players, when it’s not our fault.

If you’re going to make a video game for a certain platform, it needs to work well on it.

Because if not, you’re just being a fucking scumbag.
Not only that, this game had issues on pc, so its not a isolated incident.

Give me a game that looks a ps2 or ps1 game, nes, SNES, but plays well, and I and many other true gamers will enjoy it.

And if you dont want to?
Then join problem, stick to making it for whatever platform you choose.

It’s funny mass, pc bitches such as yourself are the first to throw the biggest bitch fit imaginable if a pc game gets a bad port.

Oh but it’s only a problem if console players complain cause we dont want to be scammed, eh?

You’re arguement falls flat when theres games like ghost of tsushima that look the way they do and play as well as it does.

It can be done.

As consumers we have a right to games working well.

You have no argument.

You’re just a narcissist piece of shit who wants everyone to do what you say.

1 Like

Because i like you and your arguments are stupid (because you bought a thing with a chip and it should be a forever war and that chip should last forever and be able to access dimensions promised by…whomever.):

Dont call me stupid when you cant keep up.

When the fuck did i, or any true gamer ask for super high end pc performance with 8k ultra mega graphics on console with the ability to mod, ect, ect, ect?

Never mass.

The problem Is the push for better graphics.

Good graphics arent what make a game good.

It’s a simple fact. The game made for any platform should be designed to work well on said platform.

The problem is, too much pushing and focus for unnecessary shit.

So stop acting like console players are the problem.
We only want things to work and have the same quality they used to.

Are you truely angry? or trying to live up to Fire?

No business anywhere will cater to old technology that is so off into the weeds that the game would have to compromise.

Like mind craft or tetris?

To the point where they need to optimize or down res (which is probably the case) to cater to a BASE MODEL of PS4? Lets stop here. Not ever Uncharted can be play well without a complete overhaul of the grapics which they did.

Not console is not the problem. Its old consoles. Look at the price tag…499$ model after model for PS.
Look at the price tag of one mid-tier PC videocard— 799$ then add all other hardware that is required to build a PC machine. Well fuck me stupid. You get what you paid for and even then everyone needs to upgrade every so often.

Don’t tell me you’re getting away with murder. Because you’re not. Every developer knows that the last priority build WILL NOT Cater to the oldest generation of Consoles. Nobody cares. Money not spend on fixing shit for that console build. Fire you’re as fake as fuck but if you’re real, I’d have to be really fearful of you in real life because you must be a low paid mother fucker who has no hopes whatsoever to be still dragging this baseline console baggage.

If you play every fucking match with a blue screen of PS death and still come on this forum and expect support, you’ve either have a big stone in your brain called cancer or you’re just fucking around. I’m thinking you’re just fucking around.

Then dont make the game for the old console.
It’s that simple.

Back when the ps2 came out did they try to push ps2 games on ps1?

No. That’s the problem.

So no mass.
I dont want them to downgrade new games or anything like that. All I want, is that they do release a game on any platform, then it should work well.

That’s all.

They didn’t make the game for the old console. THe engine was fit for the old console- compatible with it. oops thats the truth. do you get it? They didn’t need to plug it, but the engine makers made it that way. So in the fine print, it was compat with it. It was NOT specifically made for it. do u understand?

It was “by default” compatible.

They never made the game to meet that console’s highest benchmarks ever!
it was a scenerio where if you launched it , it would load. Thats it. no guarantee of awesomeness.

And so then it’s a scam.

Seriously you just want to make an enemy out of console players for no fucking reason.

Look I’ve stated facts. Accept it or dont.
Idc.

1 Like

The majority of console players are either PROS or PS5 (these guys are good!). There is no BASELINE PS4 league of extraordinary players!

No enemies. Like for instance if you have a 2B videocard YOU CAN"T PLAY IT!

I would state 2gb videocard players an enemy as well as PS4 baseline players. ENEMIES FOR SURE!

Know thy enemy! You Fire do not know enemy.

Your brain is pickled on alcohol. Thats your only ally. Its alcohol!

1 Like

You know it Smelate.