Match 1 Recordings: Blue Gekkos (Team 1) vs Scar Team (Team 2)

Thanks mate

Very nice gameplay with pred. In and out with combi snipes. Impressive. FTs are no joke

My video should be out in around 8 hours from now

I assume by “Scary” Predator you mean @j2ezg50

1 Like

My edited video on the first bracket in the tournament just dropped, check it out here:

1 Like

Nice editing

1 Like

Thank you Robo lol

I saw you used my poor excuse of visual aid tournament bracket image
You played well

1 Like

I mean, your bracket image is actually really useful. So that’s why I used it lol.
But yeah, I guess I did kinda play well until the final match

We all tried our hardest

1 Like

Yep, I just hope that we’ll dominate the losers bracket and potentially even win the tournament

Intense. Enterating. Good luck for the rest of the tourney

2 Likes

Haha, yeah, that guy was really good (also when playing FT). Now, don’t get me wrong, the others where good to but that guy was a step above :)

Its interesting how the next team will adjust to his pred tactics. Hopefully they’ve scouted the competition. Next match is today I think

1 Like

Me : “oh hey nice people using the game high quality instead of low its fai-”

Me realizing it’s the PS4 tournament: “fuck…”

4 Likes

Sorry to disappoint

2 Likes

Oh no it’s not disappointing the video in itself is entertaining and should be the game graphic in general for every player whatever the support they use for play…sadly it’s not cause OPTIMAZATION :C

2 Likes

High graphic should be a must for every one…as well as 60 stable fps for the love of god. And no arguements about that.

2 Likes

whens the next one and can i join as pred

1 Like

This is 6 months or so old. I don’t think somebody would bother organizing another tournament.

2 Likes