Match 2 Recordings Nightstorm (Team 3) vs Hansen's Finest (Team 4)

This will be a Discussion and Recording Drop Off Post for Match 2 of Season 1: Season of Unblooded.

The match begins at these times:
7:00pm EST
6:00 CST
4:00pm PST

1 Like

Edit 6pm est to c

My bad, editing now.

Edit finished: Fixed Error on CST Time Details.

Any live streams?

2 Likes

Not for this one, I don’t believe so.

4 Likes

Thats fine. Will wait for uploads

2 Likes

Fun matches my dudes

4 Likes

Where’s the videos?

1 Like

I recoreded and @j2ezg50 streamed the first half

1 Like

I’ll let yall take the reigns for the video, if you need mine you’re gonna have to wait while I am at work rn

2 Likes

Vids please 🙂

2 Likes

Im interested in the ps4 tornies. I want to see who wins. Pc side can careless because most time ft will win. But ps4 preds laying down the law on a few games. Ez math 80 dmg lmg x 4 ft members= 1/4th hp on pred. If every ft member ran lmg. A predator would be dead at any range if focused

3 Likes

On pc tournament preds win a lot of games after all the patches they did to nerf ft, plus the limitation that are similiar to the ps4 tournament (only for primary weapon and class). Just get god, Predator now can win most of games.

1 Like

Currently with our latest match, their pred was able to kill our team once out of 3 games when they played pred and we won all of our pred games besides 1

Sadly I didn’t record all of it and my teams mics where very low so it didn’t pick up their sound a lot (somehow)

Currently the tourney is straight skill a lot of pred wins were due to teams splitting up and or not paying attention

still wont beat a 4 man lmg team with superior aim

You cant use 4 lmg, there are similiar limitations of the ps4 tournament. People can’t use same primary weapon and can’t use same class, plus there are 3 point to ban things of enemy team and 1 point to unban.

Upload whatever you got. NAAUUU😆

2 Likes

Lol if you want :/ it’s just us starting the match and getting destroyed lol it was the match we lost after I died I ended it (I was the first one dead) :) lol

2 Likes

Like 3 mins long*

1 Like

I’m waiting…😈

2 Likes