Matchmacking Issue

I mean, i know, everyone is talking about this, but 1 month into the game, and we get no response, no patch, and no possible way to play this game.
I know some people are getting into FT matches just fine, every time i try to enter this game, im waiting 1 hour for 1 match, 2 min into placing, then into a lobby with 1 pred and just another FT, and no one joining, that FT leaves or the predator, back to Q, rinse and repeat, cant find a SINGLE full game, and this is outrageous, everytime i dont want to put this game anymore, even tho i loved it on the beta, and just had faith in illfonic since F13 still has players, and you can find a game in no time.
Even Resident Evil Resistance, a P2P (peer to peer) game, finds full games in 1 minute, even as Mastermind (the “predator” in that game in case you didn’t know)
So its time to fix this problem, the SAME PROBLEM you guys had in BETA, witch was supposed to be fixed for the “full” release, or even a twitt saying that you are aware of MM issues, because at this rate, with no patch yet, i dont really have faith in Illfonic ever fixing this problem.

2 Likes

Its can be fixed by queue with no preference.

I tried that, its the same as Q with fireteam only

I mean if there will be only ‘no preference’ for all. ATM this mean FT. ^^

look at this

this is the studio who left friday the 13th to die, dont expect any solution.