Matchmaking is broken beyond belief

So if the predator wait times are due to everyone playing pred, why is this a constant thing?
@Courier

2 Likes

Tag all you wish to tag, Illfonic is on holiday.

1 Like

Paid dlc holiday bonus for them, I hope they have some quality time off… And it isn’t bugged downtime or they have to wait and keep quiting and starting another holiday until they get one that works

the Pred version:

1 Like

The Predator version is a real kick in the crotch, it has happened 3 times in a row for me now, waiting 10-12 minutes only to find 4x empty Fireteam slots saying “Waiting”.

1 Like

Getting empty/broken lobbies is nothing new.

The fact that players don’t get replaced when they leave a lobby during the matchmaking process is even more fucking infuriating.

1 Like

3 hours trying… i just can’t play. Only empty “matches” and waiting… predator or FT.

Matchmaking is broken inthese last days since last patch

people leaving q’s o well thats the game state as of right now… The game is not dieing but on the verge of exodus.

I all honesty i like th release version better… at least the predator had to play tactfully but rewarded with plasma caster downs. Or zerker could actually zerk… now its a shit show. We really didn’t need another sword as a weapon, its a wet noodle. Strikes are slow and the dmg is blah

1 Like

So here’s a strange thing.
I’ve managed to play more Pred games than FT today (4 pred games, 0 FT games).

Now at 4 days of trying and have managed 6 matches, every FT game I enter is either full FT and no pred or me and “maybe” one other FT and a pred.

At least once every 20 lobbies as pred I get a full lobby

1 Like

best thing is they dropped a broken patch on us and then all went on holiday…

1 Like

Ilfonic shame that you said you gonna fixed on the predator times well fuck no them nigga in ilfonic community

So they can be lazy u am sure of it and the truth they drop the samurai predator dlc so everyone can play that predator but not in care for getting new inventory for our predator wooow fucking amazing ilfonic in it 😄😄😄😄👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿

Is the game finally dead on PC ??
I can no longer find a full lobby even after waiting for 1 hr as both predator and fire team
RIP illfonic
And good job illfonic u made urself the most loved game developer of the decade
All the best for making money on future games

2 Likes

Shame very disappointing illfonic with your lazy disguise

PC player here. Wish I could play this game tbh, but same old empty lobby issues.

3 Likes

Same here.

2 days without a single round. Empty lobbies for more than 2 hours. FT or Pred.

Very sad. :(

1 Like

Waited 15mins (From estimated 8m) just to get into an empty lobby as Predator, and nothing.

Not sure what they’ve done to make it so players cannot join lobbies with places available…

truly is shit

SINCE APRIL

1 Like

This just happened to me too