Matchmaking Time

Im not sure if its a bug ot what but estimated wait times for pred are totally off. Like more than ten minutes off. Currently in a twenty minute wait for pred.

Please like if you are also experiencing this.

2 Likes

I usually get 10, 20, 30 minutes of matchmaking, and this can evolve to even MORE THAN ONE OR TWO HOURS

if I do not cancel and try again. Not to mention the huge chance to get an Empty or Incomplete lobby. And Im talking about FT. If I choose the the PRED game, only god knows how far it can go.

3 Likes

Turn off crossplay have a taste of the otherside

?
You mean turn it on?

Ya that one

2 Likes

May have to at this point. Twenty plus is just too long as is

When i queue up as Predator it says estimated ~12 minutes, but after like 4 i find a group, thumbs up from me!
Fireteam it’s almost instant, like the noodles.

1 Like

You know? I hated waiting 5 mins for a match that usually ends in about 10… it just doesn’t make sense to me. And for some reason, I thought the new game mode would help the queues… turns out the main Preds are still main Preds and main FTs switched to clash… So it’s really fucked up!!! I really hope they come up with an idea to lower those Predator queues.

1 Like

I like the idea someone had where clash would be a gametype that happens while waiting to connect to a hunt game!

1 Like

Wauw!😯 What platform are you on: PC or PS4?

I wait more than 45 min. It’s a real problem in this game and I don’t know why Illfonic do nothing to resolve that.

2 Likes

I know, right?? I haven’t played in weeks, maybe months. My kids are the only ones playing. They do private matches alone. Dutch 87 lowered them a bit, but just for like 1 day, and they were still 4ish. @IllFonic please do something! 😭

1 Like

Almost two weeks later.
2.06 dropped.
23 minute wait time for a pred match at 3pm

1 Like