Maybe I missed something about this predator picture....

Hey guys, I just got a question for you. It’s been a long time I see this picture when I search ‘‘predator’’ on google, but I’ve never seen any predator that looks the same in every movie of the franchise. It obviously looks too clean for being a fanart or something like this so where the heck is it coming from ? Maybe I missed something…

2 Likes

Nice find! Looks like a photoshop (really good one) of a avp promo (or a toy / model) photo of …scar?
But its ben altered to look and have several other elements like Mr.Blacks mask and some other skull on his shoulder. The lighting looks familiar.

1 Like

no I don’t think, just look at the teeth on his mask. Scar doesn’t has some.

2 Likes

This is fan art 😅

Been on the internet for a long while.

1 Like

yeah, i noticed that too.
There is an artist i thnk from somewhere who made these amazing lifelike yautjas custom models including a female yautja and a few armourless warriors. They had very little armour and the musculature really stood out.

2 Likes

So just find me the guy who did that, it’s fucking amazing !

1 Like

Oof that’ll be awhile but sure

2 Likes

you really sure about that ??? About the fact that this picture it’s a fanart I mean. It looks soooo clean…

like i said, it could be a fanmade custom model. There are plenty out there that aren’t mass produced. Normally you wouldnt call it fanart when its this good so i would say its an art Studio made model.

But here is my search: its actually CGI. Concepts were made for the AVP dlc for some digital card game.

3 Likes

wow. Ok. I really want this predator as the next dlc 😂

1 Like

(even if the 3d model looks less good than the picture)

well the photo you posted is a beauty pass, probabaly made up of several photoshopped together for depth of feild and lighting.

1 Like

Now why the fuck does illfonic take inspiration from fucking samurai and vikings but not this

3 Likes

yeah, it was a limited time event for soldiers inc where you could get xenomorphs and yautja as soldiers while doing avp based missions or some crap like that

i gotta hand it to em, the yautja designs are pretty freakin rad

1 Like

pretty cool! i hope the game was fun at least.

Probably the same reason 343 insists on their silly Halo armors no one prefers.

specifically because its not in the style of the original. they see historical preds as their schtick or signature mark on the franchise.
as if anyone will remember them for cleo their magnum opus lol

1 Like

That’s honestly what I figure. They just wanna stand out because they personally find the sleek and minimalist design of Predators boring or something. What a miss.

1 Like

New DLC confirmed

I just want his dreads, man. Not this shitty neck high dreads