Meanwhile Xenomorphs in Fortnite

1° Sorry for my English.
2°They just put an alien in Fortnite, the characters can do many gestures and the waiting time you can play and they last little, illfonic did it well but it’s time for me to press, put characters, trophy wall, a room to see the costumes of predator like Friday the 13th and that’s just visual, in other hand correction rhe bugs.

2 Likes

first time

They will not use what is presented in this forum.

They are probably stocking up ideas for future games and ideas cause this game is swan diving into concrete.

Better off playing Fortnite and staying there.

3 Likes

God damnit they did it to the xenos to

5 Likes

Oh no what have they done to my babies… ;-;

4 Likes

7 Likes

Time to get the Death Star!!!

I just realized the forbidden game has the ability to AVP before we got an AVP game, nooooo!

3 Likes

When you still have enough money post-lawsuit to flex and buy both licenses seperately

1 Like

Lmao when did they get sued and for what?

Canning their original game to instead copy PUBG to a T and just change the graphics around.

Did they lose that lawsuit or no?

Pretty sure it came up twice and they finally dropped it once fortnite added enough weird shit to their battle royale to try to make it its own game

Lol damn and poor PUBG got left in the dust

That whole game is just a cycle of lawsuits really, copyrighted dances, them suing apple, apple suing them back, Epic trying to sue cheaters, parents suing, I dont even try to keep track anymore

Lol, and yet it makes massive bank for being a free game

To be fair they had been in Mortal Kombat X in 2015 and 2016.

There was also talk of an Alien RPG that’s similar to Destiny that might as well be in development Hell. Even this game was apparently a pitch in a bar. I don’t like saying this but outside various cameos Alien and Predator just don’t do solo or crossover titles. We should be glad Fortnite got it meaning more people will pick up HG and Isolation. If it means getting more players I don’t see that as a bad thing. Besides people can become fans through comics, toys, or even those damn music videos back in the early 2000’s. Not everyone finds Alien or Predator through the films. Especially not since they come out irregularly.

If they fuckin touch robocop I’m gonna stage an insurrection

Soiled it!

You mean like Mk11 did or worse, you know they comin for robocop’s cheeks

I think everyone agrees that mk11 is a conspiracy theory. Get that q anon shit outta here, it’s not real.

It is real, just you wait till they take robocop and start making him twerk XD