Melon Men vs JimHarbaughWOLVE . PART ONE

I want to see a competition between good premades

1 Like

As a white power ranger, I accept any invitation to prove my superiority.

That didnā€™t read well at all

5 Likes

It really didnā€™t LMAO.

4 Likes

Whatā€™re u tryna say bro?

b5f12790717a79db3dcb09cb2e1bb5d0

2 Likes

Part two is in the works , bigger and badder , and no white power āœŠšŸ» (rangers) šŸ˜

5 Likes

El OH L. Nicely done on thisā€¦ dudes a total troll. Not good what so every

1 Like

Heā€™s not too bad and heā€™s learning. Heā€™s taking on good competition instead of just bragging about beating up on randoms. Heā€™ll get better and one day hell win.

Absolutely genius.

Yap.
But really humiliating was me beating him down under 2 minutes a week ago.

I get why people arenā€™t too fond of him after the shit he said but I just take it as him trolling and playing a persona of being the biggest douche at the time. In all honesty it made the made the forums pretty fun and gave us something to look forward to during this content drought. Iā€™d like to play against @JimHarbaughWQLVE again sometime.

6 Likes

Agree. It is entertaining and despite he is not a top tier Predator, it turns into really fun matches.

1 Like

You and I both are yet to take a shot at him.

Perhaps it is the way of the melon to teach this one and guide him, make him better and one of our own. It is definitely a melon doctrine that Khi would approve of.

1 Like

I agree. Thereā€™s hardly any hype surrounding the game when it comes to actual play. Sure, he didnā€™t deliver, but it did enough to inspire the Melonmen to create some fun art.

1 Like

Iā€™ve heard people say itā€™s all part of a braggadocios act, which if thatā€™s the case then fine - I still find it obnoxious, but can understand to a certain point how others may find it entertaining.

However, the fact that he quit out before the end of the match says to me this guy is exactly how he appears - all mouth, no action, and with a fragile ego.

1 Like

It could still be an act for us to react to. And we sure like taking that bait

Just seems really weird for the guy to create a persona for himself as a loud-mouth who gets humiliated and pnwed for being nowhere near as good as he claimed?!

At the time he said he was having issues with his controller which we saw during one of the matches where he would randomly slam or do unnecessary shit out of the blue, this happened in the following match as well (whether this truly was the case I canā€™t confirm but Iā€™ll take it at his word).

He also said he was recovering from his 2nd covid shot to which I would completely understand as I was pretty much bed ridden for about 3 days after mine.

@TheSenate agreed, he wasnā€™t talking shit during the match even in the party chat and tried making some jokes.

1 Like