Melon Men vs JimHarbaughWOLVE . PART ONE

I think that social media in a nutshell, unintentionally; people saying and doing dumb sheet and it backfires

Thatā€™s not a controller issue - thatā€™s a bug - I frequently have the same thing, and there are multiple threads about it in the bug forum.

Well come on, you know thatā€™s BS right? Didnā€™t he already use the Covid shot excuse for a previous match?

I wish @taemiller98 and stonecoldkiller still played. They were pretty good ps preds that could give ps premades a run for their munny

1 Like

Iā€™m just quoting what he said his reasons were whether theyā€™re true or not is anybodyā€™s guess (all I gotta say to that is if youā€™re having these issues then why not postpone the matches but I digress).

All Iā€™m trying to say is that I donā€™t hold any Iā€™ll will over the guy because it seemed to me like he was just playing a persona.

he is utterly a trash canā€¦ there are no more words to describe it

Ive seen worse, far far worse.

I donā€™t even care if itā€™s an act or not. Pretty much noone brags around here. Weā€™re all so respectful and considerate about this, but we do a 180 about everything else.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh, most people brags Nonstop around here , and iā€™m pretty sure that is the entire point of the character heā€™s playing, to mock the fuck out of the forums.
If the wrestling pfp he was using for a time wasnā€™t already obvious enoughā€¦idk what else to say.

I think the dude is hilarious and we need even more of him!

2 Likes

Both on my friends list and both havenā€™t picked up the game in a while. They were both definitely good and a lot of fun

1 Like

Not about pred play, when it comes to premades(save for the Russians). Bragging about FT play is nothing admirable šŸ˜

What

1 Like

People donā€™t brag about the quality of their pred play skills when it comes to facing premades (only Russians do that).

Pretty sure they do, especially here, unsure what russians have to do with anything tho.

Show examples please. I havenā€™t seen any in recent months ( @Noktrum is the only one that kinda did it). Mostly thereā€™s vids where preds do ok or even win and then thereā€™s a friendly back and forth of ā€˜you were pretty good and you were so thoughā€™ which you donā€™t see in the wild, cause there itā€™s always salt).

Russian pred players would make posts challenging premades and noone would accept. They would only divert the conversation to question the character of the pred players.

Iā€™m not hating. To each his own. But Iā€™d really like to see some skilled matches

Fire drama comes to mind, Noktrum at one point , Scarface and his friends too when they derailed an harmless dmg thread to shriek about how theses preds werenā€™t " good" for some reason, like they knew better than everyone.

1 Like

Ok. Iā€™m a mistaken. My apologies for all the pred braggarts that i overlooked. It just doesnā€™t happen often enough

1 Like

Thatā€™s fine lmao, no need to apologize for something like that.

1 Like

I dont want for them to think that their bragging is not appreciated. I wish theyā€™d do it more often

That reminds me, drum roll @Noktrum.