Melon Men vs SkooLBoY_SkePtiK

tenor-2

4 Likes

Iā€™m flattered that I was always told to give in and join then šŸ˜„ , even though Iā€™m the bottom 1%

1 Like

You should

raw

It is still my mission to systematically destroy the melons and possibly get you on the FBI most wanted list

1 Like

I hate tax dodgers.

1 Like

1 Like

Melon Men are legends. One of the few to defeat me. But Iā€™m onto them. Lost last time cuz one guy unloaded a gun on me after a slam. Should that kind of weaponry be legal???

3 Likes

do you Melon Guys also Fight against PC Predators?

1 Like

You actually done good , jimbo . They are a solid pack of players

1 Like

That was me, I was blinded so I did the only thing I knew how and that was fire aimlessly and hope I hit something. These weapons are illegal in every country known to man and some known to monkeys.

1 Like

Weā€™ll play against anyone so long as theyā€™re not cunts who take the game super serious. The real challenge is getting four of us together at the same time for a decent amount of time.

2 Likes

Yeah weā€™ll take on anybody looking for fun matches. Weā€™re not a heavy sweat squad or nothin.

Been a minute since we played. Want to set a match up against my pred? On pc now. PS4 is long gone.

1 Like

Me personally am unavailable all week but thereā€™s no shortage of melons. Itā€™s just gettin them all together thatā€™s the trick lol

Me and some potatoes got you a few days ago. But you played pretty good.

We donā€™t back down from no fight!! Lol we love great matches!!

me to. Fun is important, not a winā€¦ When I lost to a good FT its abolsut OK, luckily only rarely :)

Maybe we see us someday and have good Fight

3 Likes

What region are you from! Also @TheSenate can you plz add him to the discord so that we can set things up!!

iam old guy from Germany. My name at discord is harmanā€¦ and my english is not the best :) also my headset is brokenā€¦

i have only one friend at Epic and forgot how to invite someone :)

1 Like