Melon Men vs SkooLBoY_SkePtiK

Two rounds against the Melon Men. We played an additional third round after that, but unfortunately the mission glitched out and could not be finished and I ran out of healing kits and could not find any boars. Nobody wants to watch that. Enjoy, or don’t.

Thank you to the Melon Men, for really pushing me, exposing my flaws, and forcing me to reevaluate my strategies.

15 Likes

The melon men ain’t got shit on Dem Boyz

2 Likes

I’ve got the FT perspective recorded. I’ll edit and upload when I get the chance

6 Likes

I loved these games!

Idk why you kept using stalker tho!! With the amount of time I kept you spotted full stamina was never going to be a reality and I do apologize for the harassment I caused lol!!

Good Games all around!

We are gonna have to start a go-fund-me for you so can get yourself a quality headset! Lol joking of coarse!!

2 Likes

lmao all the grenades from 6:56

2 Likes

Thats the end of a match correct! Cause I know I landed 3 out of my 4 nades for big Damage at the end of a round!!

1 Like

For sure. Hunter Fervent would have suited those matches better.

2 Likes

I see your a man of culture as well

1 Like

GGs bro those were fun rounds

2 Likes

GGs, weird to see how I play from someone else’s perspective.

3 Likes

Yeah you super sweet melon you

I can understand why you choose those 3 perks but I don’t think its the best way to use Elder Stalker, that spec is only really good when you can stack with down range for that 150 damage. And disk is probably a better option than spear at this point, specially for Elder.

Players that I know that started using Elder as their main use lens, down range then for third perk modified reserves(for more plasma shots) or adrenal boost(so that stamina gets full faster) or large pouch (even though if the mission is short the Predator won’t even have time to use all 4 medkits). Worked well for them.

For the medic/large pouch combo, I think Jungle/Hunter its the best + down range, even though I used lens for a long while I was conviced to change it.

2 Likes

Yeah. I’ve done the down range thing too. I basically copied my hunter build for this one. I’ll probably go down range, dithered, and medic for my elder and return to maining Hunter. I really like mobility and chaining ranged and melee attacks, so Elder was probably not going to be my long term main.

2 Likes

You did good in both matches. Should have had that chaser in the first one and the branches blocked your kill later on. Then they got a bit cocky and you took two out, but the others made up for it at LZ.

Not sure if you allowed reinforcemts in the second one. If not, you should have started looking for the FT that separated instead of going for the visible one.

Your PC is great. It did 90% of the work. I think you need a second reliable damage option and you’ll be set. Combi throws are all or nothing. Perhaps using a sickle for melee would be a better option.

2 Likes

It’s not that we got cocky it was that @Cadillackid was moving too slow so I stayed back to cover him. It did not go well.

3 Likes

Hey now, I can’t help it. Replacement hip doesn’t do well in the humidity!

5 Likes

This is why I told you to bring your walker but nooo, you just had to insist that you didn’t need no damn walker you could keep up with the young bucks and that you didn’t serve 3 tours in the emu wars for a couple whippersnappers to tell him what to do.

5 Likes

I can keep up just fine until Zeus points out a good cook den then you damn kids and your methamphetamines get all squirrelly running around in circles like grandma gave you sugar!

3 Likes

Melon men , a club so exclusive that you only get to play them after Edward Norton shows up and personally invites you to fight

4 Likes

We only let the top 1% of the leaderboards have a chance to join.

2 Likes