Microsoft acquires Zenimax

You wish lmao.

1 Like

The Cameron Cube?

Xbox sucks. Now they are forcing Bethesda players to their platform in order to “grow their ecosystem”… my ass. More like highway robbery.

While I understand if they retaliate to Sony’s aggressive purchasing of studios and making them first party exclusives, I don’t think they will.

When you look at Mojang banging out minecraft on every console and device available and making a fucktonne of money in the process, it would appear that Microsoft care more about selling the games to as many consumers as possible and making money that way rather than limiting to users on one console forcing console sales.

Maybe timed exclusives, maybe certain pre-order bonuses from owning on xbox but I can’t see microsoft making a complete U-turn in policy simply to partake in a console war only the fanboys on both sides want.

The aim of the game is making money, not to destroy your enemies, see them driven before you, and hearing the lamentations of their women 👍😂

Maybe but they can increase console sales if they make certain games exclusive we’ll have to wait and see

Me personally, I’ve decided to wait for next gen until they stop making games on PS4 or until the consoles are more readily available

If a new Doom were an Xbox exclusive, I’d just wait a few years and get a used Xbox and game. Aint nobody got time for overpriced stuff!

You mean the most successful film ever only beaten by a movie that cost way more and was released in cinemas twice. Which also had about 10 years of build up?

The Cameron console could be amazing. James Cameron just needs the backing of his people.

Yeah, yeah… and Justin Bieber may be the most successful pop singer ever, but he still sucks too. Avatar is just Dances with wolves with none of the good stuff. The last good thing (the real 😉) James Cameron did was Aliens. I’ll take Avengers any day over giant blue aliens that basically bang everything with those hair-nerve ending thingys. If James Cameron has a horse, it should be very afraid.😰

Pretty good.

Ahh the old dances with wolves attack. This is what is called a received opinion. One guy thought of this and many more haters now regurgitate it. There are countless stories about people being sent to a new place and ending up becoming part of the people who live there. It’s a story as old as time (James Cameron travelled back to check) and stories are told and retold throughout history. Even the original Alien was a rip off from an older movie. My work has advanced cinema and technology and allowed film to progress the way it has. But it’s easy to attack James Cameron’s crazy success. James Cameron has been handed a billion dollars for his sequels. They will be a triumph.

Perhaps. That last Terminator you stuck yourself to dropped like a concrete balloon, as it deserved to. Its why I’m always leary of old directors visiting beloved things, even if they started them. Its kinda like they start to hate the things they made… Lucas, Spielberg, Cameron. All of their greatest stories got pretty much flubbed with themselves at or near the helm. Hell, even Shane Black makes that list. No, no… he TOPS the list (The Predator). James Camerons worst work deserves untold accolades when set against THAT coat-hanger abortion. I’ll give you that, sir. You could blow through $1 trillion on mini-subs and 5d tech for a film about Sour Patch Kids fighting Count Chocula and it would be better than The Predator…(whew… gotta catch my breath, lower my heart rate a moment…) ok. Titanic and Avatar suck.

You just wait for the Terminator reboot…

😂😂 Oh, I am! I eagerly await the return of Carl the evening shift manager T-800🤣🤣 Plus, the last 3 were…well, they exist. Thats all they get.

James Cameron owed favours and merely lent his legendary name to certain movies. There has not been a true Cameron movie for too long.

James Cameron should just retire and “Scrooge McDuck” his money.

James Cameron cannot retire. James Cameron needs to help humanity to raise the bar. Especially the Americans.

🎵"No budget too steep, no sea too deep,
Who’s that? It’s him! James Cam-er-ooooooon!"🎵

Cute tune. Very catchy. James Cameron might bring James Horner back to life and get it recorded.

Its from South Park, but I bet you knew that.

Looking at PS5 and Xbox launch titles, exclusives seem to be dying out. Even Halo is on PC now.

Seriously where is bloodborne 2