Mimicry Wheel additions

I’d like more phrases to choose from when playing as Predator. Fireteam might also need a few more, was thinking about “Muddy up!”, but that one is being said when someone actually does it, to give the team mates a hint that maybe they should too.

Predator phrases:
+Medkit (ex: Medkit, stitch yourselves up!)
+Ammo (ex: Ammo over here!)
+AI phrases (ex: What the!? F*ck this i’m hitting the alarm!)

2 Likes

Would love for some ghostly additions.

Possibly if that teammate is “dead” the mimicked voice sounds “broken” or as if the predator is learning how to say the words to the point it sounds mechanical.

Just tid bits of fun stuff :)

1 Like

I only want 2 more lines of dialouge
for the predator. Well more like one. First I want to be able to laugh at FT futile efforts and secondly, I want Predator to say “you’re one ugly motherfucker”. And for the hell of it toss in “want some candy” and “take that you scum sucking dog!” Even though he never said that in the movie

2 Likes

The audio devices do it

1 Like

Want some candy?, the real over here, Turn around in a creepy voice, Any time.

2 Likes

2:55

1 Like

The predators mimicry wheel needs to be completely redone. It needs to be treated as a taunt and not something to confuse FT because it doesn’t work. Has anyone here used mimicry to get a kill?

Mimicry needs to sound like the predator and phrases need to include

Shit happens
Want some candy
Over here
Motherfucker
Laughter
Roar

Etc.

3 Likes

The reason the mimicry wheel doesn’t work is because there is no directional value from it. You use it from across the map and FT hears it like it’s themselves who said it. It’s garbage. To be fair taunts wouldn’t be as effective because no one would actually get intimidated by taunts.

Taunts aren’t for intimidation. It’s for mockery. Think of it as teabagging from a distance.

2 Likes

I have actually lured someone to me with the help mimic once and with the roar made the enemy think I was healing nearby they rushed towards me unaware of the bear trap between them and the tree I had already climbed up and started raining arrows on them.