Minecraft Predator Origins Mod Hypothetical

Origin: Yautja.

Description: [Insert Story here.]

Positives:

[3 Blocks tall, increased strength, Speed, and jump.]

Start with young blood armor from the movies: [P2, Jh, & AvP.]

Start with 4 predator weapons [Shuriken, Combi-stick, Smart Disc, Spear Gun, Net Gun, Wrist launcher, Wrist Blade Launcher, & Plasma Caster.]

Different Wrist Gauntlets:

[Jh, Chopper Predator, City Hunter, Celtic Predator, & Scar Predator.]

Battle Rage:

[Increased strength at half hp.]

[You take reduced fall damage thanks to your strong skeleton, and biology.]

Negatives:

[You can only regain breath through your bio-mask and rebreather, unmasked you only last a hour before starting to suffocate.]

[Leaving a blood trail on low health, which will disappear after 20s, can have players follow your trail.]

[Can only acquire better weapons after a set number of trophies collected, Weapons can be taken away from you if your knocked unconscious, along with your bio-mask.]

[Should you run out of life you have the option to self destruct before death, Healing resources are scarce.]

[Carnivorous, you can only eat meat.]

You guys could tweak this as much as you like i thought it would be a good idea to add a origins mod for the predator as the current AvP Mod has been abandoned, so if you think you got a much better idea on how this will work put it in the comments below, have a wonderful day!

[Also what I would kinda like to see for the player model to change from the human appearance.]

1 Like

Cool mods, thank you for sharing! I was just looking for something new for my new server.

Cool mods, thank you for sharing! I was just looking for something new for my new server. I used to play on one of the servers from the minecraft server list, and I loved it. They’ve got various modes there, including Survival or Vanilla. But now, I want to move further and create something myself. Of course, I cannot create a server all by myself, and I will use parts made by various people, but the compilation process will be done by me. This is also some kind of art to my mind. It’s always interesting to create something to your own liking.