Mini Game During Wait Time :-)

I wonder if less people would be raging about the high wait time for predator if there was some kind of simple 8-bit online game you could play during wait time. I don’t know what that would be but even if you had a few simple games you could play while you wait that would be fun.

2 Likes

Or practice the bomb defuse mini game.

2 Likes

Million Dollar idea, mini game could be pacman but the Pred player plays as PAC man and the Fireteam play as the ghosts

4 Likes

That’s lame as hell. It would be too fkn easy lmao.

What if the big balls that made the ghost killable also turned pacman invisible

1 Like

Thats why they should put a supplement to the tutorial like time trials for those who need to get gud as predator! Clearly an 8 bit arcade game would be clever but only if someone discovered it being hidden in the game or like an unlockable find in lootcrates.

I say nay. NAY.

A no from me. But some kind of social hub would be cool. Owlf base for fireteam and something on yautja prime for predators (or one of their space ships)

1 Like

What kind of social hubs are there in existing games that are in the game itself? Not talking about forums or anything on Playstation.

1 Like

Only games that come to my mind at the moment are monster hunter world and plants v zombies battle for neighborville.

But either you have it in the game from the start or not at all. Its more than unlikely that such a huge feature would be made after release.

Edit: star wars squadrons will get a social hub too

2 Likes

I can see how that works for a game witth such history like Monster Hunter. With this game though, it would have to be rather on the slim side, but it could work along the way. Given there are enough classes…which would need to be extended dramatically with lots of customization for each. Or skip the individual customization and make your team an actual team that you can personify with a team badge, etc. Make squads either for your own personal use in matches or make squads based on friendlists.

1 Like

I imagine the yautja hub world would be way more interesting.

2 Likes

Haha nice idea!