MISSING ELEMENTS: Why isn't Predator Hunting Grounds there yet?

Why aren’t we there yet with a new set of ideas planned out by the devs?
Why aren’t there new investments in new ideas?
Why aren’t there plans for a new influx of game engine ideas, updates and stuff?
has anyone played Arcadageddon yet? Should we look at this for the next set of gameplay elements? What are we missing?
Have we let go of Illfonic as a game studio?
While the only element I think that is left is a new predator model, how come we haven’t looked at Arcadegennon for comparative reasons? IT SURE IS A PLAUSABLE game to compare!

I personally haven’t played it, but for those who have chime in!
And don’t get Queen on me @BadBlood!!!

My stogie is getting rancid!

I know for sure one bloody thing, that Predators have classes but they don’t have…speci…they haven’t modernized!
We’ve beenn teased with the Falconer to which could be a new set of technologies like the drone. This could open up a WHOLE NEW SET of CLASSES. Independant of those that came before. I mean we have soldiers on the FT, but then we have OWLF which brings in a fusion of Pred tech and traditional earth based weapons.
Predators might have this type of fusion too! and I’m thinking - The Riverghost here!
WTF That is i don’t know.

YOU GUYS have been sitting in SILENCE by the @Fire WAY TO LONG!
FOR WEEKS WHEN i was gone (banned) you guys had your mouths shut!

Now that i’m back, lets get talking and back into the JONGO!..oh course its not the same were missing @Dexter right now (banned as well)! That Sommobitch smokin too much of the herb!

1 Like

Dear Lord Schwarzenegger for which we are greatful of,please kill badblood.

Amen.

1 Like

That game has the same problems , anyone who knows of illfonics past should avoid early access like the plague.

I would say this game was very early access and instead of being early access and building , they jumped the process and went straight to sales , which meant they had already fulfilled their purpose and explains its state

1 Like

These things will never arrive. The game has been out for quite a long time now and the level of investment needed to make all the improvements we’d like is too high.

2 Likes

People don’t seem to realise the games best days are behind it , if you can call them the best days

4 Likes

Both of you make a good point. Its been more than a year. There had been a spurt of growth since it became free but that ends on Oct 5th or something on PS PLus. Im sure they want to follow up with the new users by offering something nice and juicy but that would have to be something super special for PS alone and probably doesnt involve a new class but more like some gadgets that make their experience more fun and allows them to easily beat a predator considering that that is the major inbalance.

Ive had my fill of the game, so far potatoes just doesn’t make my diet anymore.

why did i post this? Bump anyways.