Missions that require motherhen behavior

So there are a few missions that make you sit by the objective which is fine and all but there are a few. Like the one where you blow up the construction site that require you to be within 10 meters of the obj. Which is horrible. Plz extend the radius in which we can continue the missions without being that close. A 35 meter spread should be fine

It’s easier to get plasma shots off if they’re close to the mission like that.

I’m more bothered by the ‘look for the barely visable things to collect as you’re pelted by AI continuously’ missions. There should be more babysitting objectives because the goal is really just to keep fireteam in one place for a period of time. They can increase the radius so long as it keeps players at the base.

There’s quite a few scenarios where you can just bail as the timers going. A couple that come to mind are watching drugs burn (like, why?) and defending the crate in Overgrowth.

2 Likes

This is my reason to make this topic. Sure you dont all need to be in the area. But now you need to all be within line of sight of one guy. So it makes it easier to read as the pred

So for the Watching the drugs burn, or the shed or wait for the bomb type you do not need to be there. That is the reason why some ft can speed run missions cause they dont need to be at fire or bomb.

The crate one on overgrowth is a pretty dumb one since other missions that have the same concept you dont need to be near like the Drone strike on the truck thing on derailed and excavation.

Yeah that’s what I mean. I’ve planned a whole 5mins ahead just knowing to bail at those points while the mission runs lol

Another thing I do is look for destructible objectives before they need to be destroyed (jammers, computers, rooftop beacons, etc.) and basically skip my team ahead. Sometimes things are there for one mission but not needed in the one you’re on, but it’s worth doing especially if you know the individual missions.