More advanced customization

Would it be possible to allow us swapping wristblade holsters and plasma casters along with their backpacks? When 87 pred was out he was wearing default class plasma caster and wristblades. So its technically possible in game, but question is how much effort would you guys have to put in to allow us having this as an option for all classes? Such swapping would not affect preds stats, but cosmetic value would be priceless. Let me remind here, that never requested feature for male and female predlocks available for all predators, was met with great applause and provided us with a lot of extra fun in game, customizing our characters.

@Courier, can you please ping this request to Illfonic? Thanks!

3 Likes

I’d also like to see customizable features for classes that don’t support those features, such as JH or Elder Armor/Skin cosmetics.

4 Likes

I really don’t understand why 87 and Elder were given to us without those options. Maybe its a bug and devs did not realize yet?

1 Like

Perhaps, or maybe they simply didn’t have time to do stuff for them. I remember Elder not really having any problems at Launch, so they must have really worked on him.

I would also like to see Alpha Hair and Elder Hair work on Female Preds.

2 Likes

I would like to see Alpha on PC one day ;-(

1 Like

Oh yea, forgot about PC not having him, big oof.

1 Like

A small customization I’d like to see is being able to change the eye mask tint like red eyes on the mask and stuff like that

3 Likes

@Courier these are some good ideas mannnn

1 Like

Definitely for more cosmetic customization options.
Also in support for all classes to have access to the full range of cosmetics.
I don’t see why Elder needed to be locked down to prevent changes.
Also technically the '87 Hunter doesn’t even need to be a class, just give those as cosmetic customisation options to the Hunter class.

1 Like

Armor in general needs to be more customizable/interchangeable, and I don’t mean the current iteration of “shaders/wraps” (fuck you Anthem).
We need actual armor that can be customized to give everyone’s predator a chance to be quite unique. Also embellishments like damage armor, bone necklaces/attachments, or how about back totems that you can mount trophy skulls on like this.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Alpha hair is only for male? That’s unfortunate… i hope it will be changed in the next updates.

I’m still hoping they stop adding characters and start adding costumization options for purchase maybe. Like sets of predlocks. Or Armor/Mask/weapon sets witch actual new models, not those power ranger color patterns.

1 Like

You see, 87 is a hunter class when it comes to stats but not body - and I’m not only talking armour here. His naked body mesh is a completly new and diffrent 3d model to the one hunter has, so hunter armour would not fit 87 pred and vice versa. That is probably why its a seperate class.

1 Like

Be patient, illfonic have responded on Twitter to confirm both PC and PS4 players will be able to play as Alpha Predator as part of a future DLC and details will be released this summer👍🏼

1 Like

Oh that is some good news! I’m not that much for his… “mask”, but his body model, armour and predlocks are insane! Love to see them on my scout!

1 Like

Yup, I’ve kindoff thought your first uploaded photo was bit… off topic XDDDDDDDD

I know lol I knew I had seen it before but for the life of me I thought it was the tracker predator from Predators, but couldn’t find an image so I just used that as an idea/gist. Then this morning I while eating breakfast I was like “damn I am dumb it was Chopper from AvP” lol

1 Like