More attention to classes added after Release.

After the game’s release, several Predators and Soldiers classes were added, by a DLC or a Simple Addition.
But I think DLC Packs are not getting the attention they deserve.
Mainly due to the lack of exclusivities.
Yesterday, I purchased Isabelle’s and Cleo’s DLC’s.
And I came across this Lack of Exclusive Content again.
And More Recently, I saw the Announcement of the release of the Saber Mask, and the Addition of 3 New Predator Trophies.
But I Can’t Stop Wondering, Where are the Content for the Specific Classes of the Game?. Those Classes that were Added after the Game Launch.
The Soldiers, for example, still don’t have trophies.
“Dutch” and Isabelle, for example, carry masks of the predators They Defeated with them.
No Added Soldier Class has a Unique Uniform Pattern with Unique Variations.
Some Added Predators Don’t even have a Unique Skin Variation.
If I’m Not Wrong, the only Predators with a Unique Skin Pattern are the City Hunter, the Elder, and the Alpha.
And the Soldiers, they have the Standard Uniform, but it’s not something Mythic or Exclusive. With Different Variations.
We are receiving Items for the Game’s Core Classes (The ones that were available when the Game was released), and these Classes are able to use the Items that are coming with the DLC’s (Which I also think is an error), but these Classes Specific are in need of more Items. Something that Makes It Worth Having Paid for DLC.
And those Classes that have been Added but have not been Added by DLC (Elder, Alpha and the OWLF Agent) need Unique Customizations as well.

3 Likes

There’s no exclusivity if half of the attraction is given out for free after the first month.

1 Like

I want them to drop weapon crates

The crate would include one new type of every weapon

Crates would alternate between FT and Predator

The first FT crate would include

Desert Eagle, Machete, Thompson smg, sawn off double barrel shotgun, sig 552 commando and SVD dragunov

The first Predator crate would include

Scout rifle, dual wrist blades, wrist mounted burner, exploding smart discs, great sword and snare traps

2 Likes

The problem is the classes don’t matter

Not that they don’t have a cosmetic or generic weapon 900 as an exclusive

2 Likes

Unfortunately, this is True.
I think this is one of Illfonic’s biggest mistakes.
Because basically we’re just buying the Predator class or the Soldier class.
And the rest of the DLC items are just being added in advance.

But think about Functionality.
We would have to requisition these Weapons.
And in the Map, we already have Weapon Boxes.
I’m not talking about Ammo Boxes.
It would be Cool, if in these Weapon Boxes, we could Exchange Weapons that we Have. With Our Customizations.
For example.
I went to the Mission with my Soldier with a Shotgun.
But during the Mission, I thought Better and wanted to Trade for a Submachine Gun.
I could go into these Boxes and Trade My Shotgun for a Sub-Machine Gun I already have Custom.
All the weapons you mentioned are great ideas for Illfonic to add to the game.
But I think this suggestion from the Boxes would make us have a Loss of Functionality.

Im talking about dlc packs of brand new weapons

Like how the 1yr anniversary was called predator crate

1 Like

Oh, Now I Got It.
I don’t think I understood at first, as it is an idea that has no bearing on what I suggested.
I suggested more Items for the Soldier Classes and Predator Classes that were added to the Game after the Release.
You are suggesting a DLC Pack, of just New Weapons or Weapon Variants we already have in the Game.
The Idea is Not Bad.
But I think the Game asks for more than just New Weapons and some Weapon Variants that we already have in the Game.