More marketing for this broken game?

Cannot put into words how frustrating it is that your choosing not to directly communicate to the fanbase that is supporting your game and trying to squeeze even more money out of general people that are going to be suckers in buying this incomplete game.

Maybe give some people hope that you will be supporting this title.

I dont even care what you guys show your working on. Give people hope…

Say fucking something.

Hope my 80 bucks can be put to developing more content to actually keep this game alive.

Growing more and more upset with this circumstance.

You’re backed by sony and 21st century fox.

Get your shit together.

2 Likes

This is cashgrab, Predator is a hot franchise, they dont give a fuck.

I see alot of ppl quitting or havent played in several days, and there are tons more we dont know about.

The illfonic supporters are REALLY trying to use the “the game is new, give it time” excuse, bit im sure some of then arent even playing.

Illfonic arent saying shit, thats the best way to know how a developer feels about their own game, they will patch it sure…but thats gonna be it really. New maps are mooooonths away, if we even get them.

If Illfonic were serious about this title, it would take them roughly 5 seconds on these forums to understand that their game is falling apart.

Ive already accepted the 40 dollar loss, ive had some frustrating fun, but this game is as shallow as they come. Balance is one thing, content is another, this game missed the mark on both.

1 Like

If I didnt spend so much money and drop myself on my own head I wouldnt be so upset.

They took on something I truly feel is alot bigger than they could chew.

I was one of those guys from the start.

“This cant be the rest of the game, must be more”.

Seriously seriously upset.

1 Like

Oh i agree, i knew this wouldt be huge, but i seriously expected more. When i saw the game has only 3 maps, all looking the same, i knew i wasted money.

And then i realized it has fewer cosmetics than anything i have ever seen before, i kinda gave up, the gameplay gets stale fast, developers arent saying shit, and it seems to me like they dont have a plan. They patch stuff back and forth, so im pretty sure they didnt plan this game out, at all.

1 Like

They made a game with the basis of not getting off the ground (friday) and the whole copyright shit happened.

Now they are backed by huge studios.

What in the hell is going on

Whe you’re passionate about a game and supporting its development, you want to see if thrive and get the attetion it deserves. I agree that giving the fanbase hope and regularly updating them on what’s in the pipeline can go a long way. Transparency and engagement with the community are key elements in building a strong and loyal player base.

If you’re ever in the market for e-commerce development, I recently came across a team that specializes in WooCommerce custom development. They could be a valuable resource to enhance your online store. You can check them out here: https://transformagency.com/woocommerce-custom-development/