More Predator Vision Modes

I think the Predator should definitely have more vision modes. For example different modes to see mudded FT footprints instead of having it as a perk, or FT equipment like health and ammo crates and be able to differenciate them from pigs and AI. Also above ALL else a ZOOM function (Which I’m surprised wasn’t already implemented) as it’s been in every Predator movie since the original and I think the Pred is deff at a major disadvantage without it, especially when FT are rocking Sniper rifles, they can spot the Pred coming a mile away.

5 Likes

AVP2 when you played against man and alien? Swapping vision modes was at times tedious, lol. But it also added alot more fun.

The old Concrete Juggle game had some extra visions that let you asses the weapons of the target, if i remember correctly. Although I think this game moves too quickly for such luxuriates.

1 Like

We should get a vision mode for the Predators that we see in Predator 2 when the City Hunter switches his vision mode to see the owlf operatives and I think the owlf operative class should have a shoulder light just like in the film!

2 Likes

In rebuttal to more vision modes I would Like to zoom thermal in when not moving maybe two times but it takes the ability of to shoot away maybe? Also once a ft is scanned the mask needs to help us locate them easier while they are in range like little arrows indicating where the ft are around us

1 Like

An electro magnetic mode needs to be added

Maybe a biological material one for tracking blood

2 Likes

Like. But only if on the other hand, when the Predator loses it’s mask, the vision get blurred red/orange like in Predator 1 movie when he drops it’s mask.

3 Likes

That would be awesome

Mask zoom could be L3 button by pressing it, if added?

I feel like a sound tracker would be kind of cool. That way FT wouldn’t know if mudding up or cooling down was useful or not and whether they should go in with suppressors.

Maybe like Berserker’s heartbeat vison. Largely black but when gunfire occurs it blooms large on the map and when you’re close to FT but can’t see them you can see blooms of them representing them breathing. It’d also be a good way for FT to use audio decoys since it would alter Predator’s sight.

1 Like