Mortal Kombat 2021 .... ouch

Good movies are fucking overrated

I must go to the theatre AT ONCE!

Buckaroo Banzai is amazing this… this is kale and banana smoothie with no strawberries and honey.

Annihilation or the new one?
Define “this”

The new one…Annihilation had one thing going for it…Sandra Hess in booty shorts… that’s it. But that’s just my op.

1 Like

Ah…well I wouldn’t say it’s that bad…that bad…

Sheeva was a joke, Motaro had hair, Baraka party city mask and claws… I’m stop before I go off

I really liked it. Only thing I didint like (NO SPOILERS) was the “new character” and his arc. Kinda seemed like without him the movie coulda been more linear

3 Likes

It was definitely not bad lol not amazing but not bad

My family and I enjoyed it. Not a perfect film but I never expected it to be. I can’t help but laugh at people calling the story mediocre. Mortal Kombat has never been about story. It hit the right shit for me and is one of the few movies of 2021 I will choose to support financially. The creators said they have at least 4 movies in the back burner if this one is received well. I personally think it’s worth giving money to.

Look what they did to reptile, that fucker died in like 30 seconds against 3 protags. At least toro got to beat the shit of guy with literal plot armor for an ability, reptile got merced by Kano so easily.

3 Likes

lol pretty much. There’s no tournament even in this. The worst was his wife axing goro and then continuing to be present in the story the entire time, but MK fanbase has lower standards than star wars w/ the self-insert mary sues. Cant wait for Mrs.Young as a guest character.

It felt like it was written by some kind of rogue AI. “Come Test Your Might™ in this half hour training arc, Chosen One Cole Young. Activate your powers!”

People think hollywood can direct a predator focused movie when they cant even give us a movie about ninjas without inserting an anime protagonist into it. This had the same energy as one of those live action anime adaptations.

Dude stfu annihilation has comedic value. There’s absolutely 0 reason to watch this more than once. Another example of trailers being better than the movie lol

1 Like

Cute name …How much do you charge? Do you take nft or grilled cheese on a hot plate enough for your sweet sounding ass. Also never said anything about watching twice Dolores.

1 Like
  1. You can’t afford my services.
  2. Is that a question?
  3. No one asked you anything. You aren’t in charge. I am, and I say ye quench your thirst from my anal discharge until proven of woth. Then we can talk money.

Oh so you’re one obtuse German hoes. Or possibly a sex doll with broken voice pull string cuz I sure as hell didn’t ask you anything either.

1 Like

You asked many things. You must be joe biden and suffering from dementia.

And you must be out of insults …Biden? Gimme your Venmo or PayPal Becky I send some stacks your way. God knows you need the cash to buy a insult that actual has relevance. Also don’t know if you know this but no glove no love, that anal discharge is sign of discount booty. Master smh more like amateur.

1 Like

Sir this is a wendys

Oh … well let me get that double beef patty with bacon and large cross cut fries. And make sure to make shake strawberry EXTRA THICC.

1 Like

It was pretty meh. The original will always have a special place in my heart.

1 Like