Most overrated wrestlers in WWF history

I’m curious who here is old enough to remember the WWF? Is so who was the most overrated?

1 Like

Overrated? Ooof that’s tough. Like 80s or 90s?

Either

80s would probably have to be Hacksaw Jim Duggan, loved his character but he just wasn’t entertaining. 90s Doink hands down. Hated him.

1 Like

Doink the clown. Hands down. Worst. Character. Ever. Then Eugene the mentally challenged guy. But that may have been WWE by the time Eugene showed up

1 Like

Hogan. His unwillingness to put anyone over made his matches from 1991-2005 cringe worthy.

2 Likes

John Cena 😏

1 Like

I remember well being a kid growing up in the UK when the WWF became a huge thing here. Many a friendly broken bone was inflicted trying to replicate moves. It became a concern for grown ups and the government eventually, and schools were told to suspend people caught wrestling during breaktimes.

1 Like

We actually used to think this dude was the shit 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Papa Shango

tumblr_ly69t07CvJ1r5ludb

2 Likes

Papa Shango is not overrated

The entirety of the WWE is overrated

I remember the days when they would call each other sons of bitches and get bloody and do actual wrestling moves

Now… Total overrated garbage

That company died after the invasion story

All that talent gone to waste

There isn’t a single WWF wrestler that is overrated

1 Like

any wrestler who was also a g.i. Joe cannot be overrated

1 Like

I want this as a FT skin immediately @OldKingHamlet

1 Like

When Stone-Cold Steve Austin was popular I remember two dudes doing a standup skit on stage in front of the entire highschool auditorium…they insisted we" suck it" because stone cold says so…they were suspended right after indefinitely.

But my memories of WWF go back way back…when HH and MMRS were all there. A Cartoon was made…then it all sorted stopped for some reason. I just remember the live wrestling was on after all the cartoons were over. Like at 1pm on saturday.

Let’s have Sgt Slaughter as a skin!

1 Like

I don’t think Papa Shango was overrated i just posted his pic just cuz i remember him as a wrestler in the WWF and how he reminded me of the Jamaicans in Predator 2 with all the voodoo stuff lol

Plus he later became The Godfather and had the Hoooo Trraaaiiinnnn!

So yea he was the man.

Holy crap! He WAS the Godfather!!🤣🤣🤣 I completely forgot!. Ill never forget seeing him with his local hoes, and when he asked the crowd to repeat ‘pimping ain’t easy’, my buddy screaming it at the top of his lungs.😂😂

He was also in the nation of domination

Rest in Peace Road Warrior Animal. The Legion of Doom is officially no more 😭🙏