Most Powerful Predator

Who is the most powerful/badass/elite/prestige Predator in all movies, games, comics, everything in your opinion?

I’ve got to put the likes of Scarface, Dark and Prince up there for me

5 Likes

Ahab, dude killed an engineer. After getting his ass beat, and he did it with his bomb, but still. I forgot to mention, he did this with only one eye.

3 Likes

He’s definitely a contender for sure.
Engineers are fuckin tanks😂

3 Likes

The Dr. Octopuss rip off

I haven’t read any of the comics, and i didn’t realise till like a month ago they exist. Can you like get them as an eBook or some shit? Or do you have to buy hard copies offa ebay?

Adding to the list Broken Tusk/Dechande and Smiley.

The Mortal Kombat Predator. Every other answer is wrong and would get clapped by the pred equivalent of sorcerer supreme.

He’s still out there hopping dimensions and planet wiping.

3 Likes

Damn I forgot about that lol fair point

Out of Raw Power/Feats?

Sister Midnight or the JL Predators.

Narrative wise? Scarface 100%.

1 Like

@John_Herbert

1 Like

I don’t know who’s the most OP Pred in the franchise, but my favourite is Scar from AvP. Dude took down who knows how many Xenos and Queen while having chest burster in him.

1 Like

dark

killed more xenomorphs than wolf, including the abomination

and he lived

1 Like

Dark is my favourite Pred and he is definitely up there as one of the most badass Predators ever. Heck, he literally went straight from Young Blood status to Elite, skipping out Blooded entirely 😂

2 Likes

Prince

1 Like

Scarface or prince

2 Likes

The sex offender registry would agree with you, sonny boy~

With extra love,
Ol’ Herbert

2 Likes

Y’know, i’ve just read a very interesting article about using the blood-stained bones of paedophiles to grant you increased luck…

none of the ones on this list… Ghost is the best. No weapons kills predator bad bloods all day. Or Hunter Biden

1 Like

Ghost is my favorite Predator and no one talks about him ever lol He does use weapons though. Only uses the caster for self defense!

I think you mean JOE biden.