Mr. Black/Berserker

Bruh wuts the point in all that stamina when his speed is so bad

Leaping which is better than running

1 Like

Yes leaping is better than running but u can’t attack in the air. If u run u can slash em on the go and with PS4 players having fixed sensitivity u could run out of their line of sight. It would also make it harder to aim for a PC player cuz we all know they can shoot u outta the sky

With all that stamina he could leap like 4 maybe 5 times. He can just leap around them and attack them from all sides until he only has one leap left and he can retreat while they pick up the pieces of their broken team

Better mobility and utility. Health 4 max, stamina 2.5-3, gear 3.5 or 13 points to spend, movement speed 2-2.5. I thinks that is fair provide a little more mobility for Mr. Black/Berserker. When can we expect new maps & modes? I can not see buying new predator or fireteam member to play the same 3 maps. Maps on free dlc, I’ve already spent $73 on this game $60 for digital deluxe, dutch 2025 $7, samurai pred $5 the least illfonic can do is add stats and minimum 3 new maps for free!

3 were leaked also maps will be free

1 Like

Awesome! I can not wait for that! Super exciting news there!

Not sure if these are 100% real or not though so take it with a grain of salt. But the guy who posted the plasma caster leaks also posted about it so I imagine it maybe real

to jump the fuck out

1 Like

if your running on foot… thats just lining you up for getting shot

1 Like

But if ur running u can serpentine. When u leap u just get sniped by PC players. I’m not saying leaping is bad but being able to run fast is also a good thing to have

um leaping properly superior to speed on the ground. Getting sniped mid air… it is easy…

1 Like

Yes that’s wut I said

hes not that fast in the movies

He was able to catch up to a taking off Predator ship before it could completely take off. He didn’t get in it but he got there