Mr. Black/Berserker

This is a discussion talking about Mr. Black, and I just want to know what stats you all think he would have. Feel free to comment on other predator stats you’d like to see as well.

3 Likes

First off, he NEEDS to be in the game. Secondly, stats wise, give him 3 health, 3 stamina, 4 speed, 2 gear. My thought process is, he’s a super predator, so let’s actually make him really strong. But to balance it out he carries less gear and has less perk points. Maybe? Like he should be flying in blasting people and flying out. That shit would be dope

3 Likes

I like your idea

2 Likes

I had the same idea, just swap the 4 speed to 4 HP and make the speed 3 and that’s my identical idea for him

2 Likes

Thanks dawg

1 Like

Yeah I was just going off of the movie I guess . He seemed agile for his size but also went down when busted up a bit he wasn’t like munching bullets or anything. As a matter of fact city Hunter needs 4 hp hahahah he easily took the most damage we have seen on screen and kept trucking

1 Like

He did seem fast for his large size, as he seems from behind the scenes photos to be a solid foot taller than the other predators. Probably standing closer to 9 feet tall then the generic 8 feet, maybe even larger

1 Like

Yes he was massive but still fast. Super bad ass. I would not be apposed to him having an increased wrist blade damage perk or passive either lol. Yes I know I know I’m imagining him super op

1 Like

Ah yeah, I’m imagining him to be quite strong as well lol. For more reference here he is beside the jungle hunter too

1 Like

Get this man a job

2 Likes

His stats should be 3.5/2/4/1
Most important stat for pred is stsmina and health. Yhe stamina needs to be high to help with speed. Mr Black 3/3/4/1

Zerker is a failure… why would he have max gear pts… the gear sucks

Slap adrenaline boost and longer leap on him and he’d be practically invincible

1 Like

After all this pred talk i still use hunter vs premades… just best class to survive and deal dmg…elder is good but its a salad tossup…

More hp or slightly more stamina and audio decoys

1 Like

3/3/4/2 sounds good. For perks, I was thinking anywhere from 10-12 points could work for him.

2 Likes

Appreciate you lol.

Fun fact the actors behind both is this pred where only 6,7nand 6.4 feet way smaller than the two original actor for predator 1 and 2

2 Likes

the reason i like hunter more than elder is hes better in a skirmish than elder and better at taking sniper shots

He just needs to be a reskin. He is not notable enough to have hos own stats he needs to be like the alpha and be a reskin of the zerrker

I would say speed, streanght and stamina. Less gear.

1 Like

If they plan to launch the Super Predators, Berserker needs to be raw strenght and power, while Falconer is the fastest and Tracker with more gear.

Actually, Kevin was JH, CH and Elder.