Mr Black Class ?

Mr Black is most likely gonna come as a Free Update Pred that you’ll unlock when they raise the Level Cap to 200. The Mask has just been released so early to tide people over IMO. We know he’s had files related to him in the game since at least November of last year. And IIRC, data mining also found an unfinished model for his Plasmacaster as well.

Also files for a “DLC Human Sniper” were recently found, so yeah expect Isabelle soon. Maybe even this month.

1 Like

I hope god heard you 😂. I really expect you guys are right, it would be sooooooooooo cool !

let’s pray for this month !🤞🤞🤞😂😂

Just play Elder Stalker, thats how he “hunts” for the entire movie.

So they could see how many people would pay 50 bucks to get it early lol. I’ve already said this.

1 Like

The masks got released early as an incentive to pick up the bundle. You’re not only getting the Predator bundle but also getting 3 masks and warpaints early. It was just a sweetener.

They did tell us that if we had the the Predators already it wasn’t worth the price just for early masks but if you did it anyways you had 20 dollars you’d been willing to burn. If you felt cheated that’s on you.

They also said that they did Mr.Black because they heard the demand for it and did it. I don’t know if that’s indicator they’ll do him but that’s why it happened.

1 Like

lmao, well there you go, him and his bud Falconer are available, alongside the captured Jungle Hunter.

3 Likes

Guess I was right😎