Mr Black Class ?

Hey guys ! I have a question for you. Do you think we’re gonna get a Mr. Black class or will Illfonic just give us his mask and nothing else ?

4 Likes

Eventually I think so.

So why would they just release the mask before ?🤔

1 Like

Wow that model looks great!

1 Like

Donations

I don’t think they will give us any of the supersized Preds. The masks, yes.

Otherwise, it just wouldn’t fit the game. Their face shapes are different. It would be too much work for them to fix clipping issues with other masks. I think Alpha has a jacked up face too. Not to mention, they’re a whole foot or two taller.

Unlikely.

If they do, I highly doubt it would be released as DLC and probably will be released as a free update class, like Alpha and Elder. Maybe a super predator class with the 3 masks from the movie

1 Like

On the contrary. I think if they made the mask free for all, it’s for selling the Mr. Black CLASS (if they made one of course)

Still leaning towards Mr. Black (and Isabelle) being released with a new game mode modeled more after Predators (2010).

Also pretty sure they gave us the mask as 1 part “Here now shut up already” and 2 parts “Wait till you see what we have coming” hint

I really hope this will happens…

But If it doesn’t, I expect we’re gonna get at least a skin shader or an armor shader…

this is the second best predator . I like body shape. it’s not fucking v shape body

And what’s the first best predator for you?😂

jh

obviously 😋

personaly, my two favorite predators are the celtic predator from avp (with battle damaged mask) and Mr black

1 Like

me to .

but jungle hunter is my favorite p

Casually, some of the worst trash of the cinema history have yielded some of the most stylish predators.😂

(i’m talking for avp and predators, not for the first movie, cause it is absolutely perfect)😉