Mr.Black or Wolf

Ah but did you read the whole post

Yes. Neither. They both go for a suck move and die instantly

1 Like

Lol

Technically, haven’t all the predators sucked and died in the movies after killing a few people?

1 Like

Yep thats why all the preds in the game suck so much donkey dick tbat and the trash cans that cant defuse a bomb cause 1 min of killing ai is too much work for them.

Well Elder didn’t die
And we don’t know how Alpha, Viking, or Samurai meet there fates

2 Likes

They die

1 Like

And plus Dutch is now a Predator hybrid so he’s also a Predator

2 Likes

Umm… that’s a bit of a stretch. I thought he was enhanced by predator medical tech. That’s not quite the same as hybridization, right?

1 Like

He was actually hybridized by their DNA hence why his cells stopped aging and he feels like he’s in his 40’s instead of his near 80’s. It’s not the first time a human was hybridized by predator DNA. Example: Scarface when he saved the child, Hunter Borgia, in predator concrete jungle. Of course eventually Hunter makes himself more predator like adding more Predator DNA and Scarface kills him.

3 Likes

Guess the franchise must rly suck for ypu :P

wolf is more unique IMO, he’s gonna get my vote

3 Likes

I’d like Wolf mainly for the whip. Thing is, I have no idea how they’d implement it. I feel as if it would either be made way too good, or next to useless.

1 Like

Here is an image of Hunter Borgia

Hunter Borgia has way more Predator DNA then Dutch, but it’s still Predator DNA

1 Like

Forget these guys, give me Royce he killed Mr. Black lol

4 Likes

In canon Pred DNA doesn’t make you look like that it just stops the aging process either through blood or eating a yautja Organs.

“Hunter was a sickly child, I knew it even then. He could never have survived but for the blood.”

MOTHER , TO LUCRETIA (FROM PREDATOR: CONCRETE JUNGLE )

Source: AVP Eternal

2 Likes

Hunter Borgia medically enhanced himself with Predator DNA
Like pumped himself full of it

1 Like

I remember. He was also purposefully trying to do so.

he was killed by Scarface before the process could be completed.

I wish I could play Concrete Jungle

1 Like