Mr.Black or Wolf

I’ll put what your voting for below the votes, but you can’t see it until you’ve voted.
No cheating by looking, no changing your answers, and don’t spoil the surprise.
I would recommend tagging someone you think would have a great opinion on the matter.

• Wolf
  • Mr.Black

0 voters

Who would win a Dance off

2 Likes

Wolf is cool don’t get me wrong

Really I want all the Predators and then some

I feel Mr Black is a more unique design

4 Likes

To be honest I really don’t like Mr.Black design-wise, but my opinion might change once he and wolf make it into the game

1 Like

HOOOOWWWLLL!

3 Likes

He looks evil IMO

Whereas the other Predators just look intimidating in a respectful way

2 Likes

It might just be the camera angles and lightning
Again I’d love to see them both in game to give a better option

1 Like

Honestly I believe it’ll be Mr. Black next since the datamine leaks have shown a plasma caster that looks like the one Mr. Black had. It’ll be interesting to see how it’s incorporated into the game. Maybe it rapid fires and can be charged up for three massive damage rapid shot bolts, but takes more energy than a normal caster and the rapid shots (noncharged) do slightly less damage for balancing purposes.

1 Like

It would be cool if you could switch from charged shot to rapid fire

1 Like

Agreed, I am definitely interested to see what they are going to do

I interested in seeing how they incorporate both into the game given that both of their plasma casters are different from every other Predator

I can agree to that as well, guess we will have to wait and see since they are even more tight lipped than ever

1 Like

Maybe its a gadget or seperate weapon.

3 Likes

No they are just on a short vacation

Both are good

1 Like

Oh wow it’s a tie

For now

Sadly, it may only be a reskin and won’t do anything differently from the regular caster. kinda like the variant on the combistick if you bought city hunter dlc

1 Like

The city hunter Combi variant is available to everyone right now

Neither both are failure preds

Yes, but I hope the new caster designs aren’t simply customization variants and actually do what they did in the movies