Mr Black

Ahem step aside Super shits. The actual super of supers has arrived.

thepredator2

2 Likes

Get those abominations out of here.

1 Like

lol it still boggles my mind predator turned into Jurassic Worldā€™s BIGGER, BADDER. MY DINOSAUR COULD BEAT UP YOUR DINOSAUR SUPER ULTIMATE BULLETPROOF SUPER HYBRIDS

2 Likes

Thanks I hate it

1 Like

I dont count the Curfied pred since he wasnā€™t actively hunting them

Even though he didnā€™t do the hunting heā€™s still a Predator

1 Like

Okay. Lol

With its priorities so far out of whack lol ā€œIā€™m looking for the greatest warrior among you the one they call McKenna, he shall be my prizeā€ and itā€™s a kid with autism who is no way a warrior or has combat skill of any kind. Fuck that movie.

2 Likes

And nobody thought to stop this while this movie was recording

2 Likes

Slightly OT, but itā€™s always bothered me that the guy they got to play the Falconer seemed to think he was supposed to be acting like an ape. Just watch that ridiculous sword fight again - the movement style is stupidly animalistic and nowhere near as menacing and intelligent as the majestic work of Kevin Peter Hall.

As for Mr Black, well Iā€™m not really a fan of any of these supposed 'super 'predators, but at least he had a great biomask design. The head/face under it though is the worst designed Pred out of all the films.

1 Like

My head cannon is Stargazerā€™s translator is shitier then Google translate

2 Likes

To be honest no other pred has compared. They donā€™t even seem the right height anymore. Apparently we need to go back to hiring mimes as predators.

1 Like

Whyā€™re they even fighting anyone if all they need to do is just kidnap people with autism to somehow make themselves stronger, 95% of the movie is utter garbage the rest is eh.

3 Likes

Forget these lame Preds

ADD DANNY TREJO!!

2 Likes

So he can actually do something this time and not die within 10 min of doing nothing.

1 Like

@ElderPreddy apparently I Already did!

1 Like

Lol I win šŸ˜

Guys, the Illfonic needs to do the Trio!

Berserker = Berserker;

Falconer = Scout;

Tracker = Hunter;

It was ridiculous to add the Berserker mask, but it didnā€™t do the same as the movie!

They should take advantage and make the Falconer and the Tracker.

Mr Black is definitely the Hunter